• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How do you finance a 10+ yr old NSX?

Pentagon and Woodside (http://www.woodsidecredit.com/) were two companies I spoke to and had good rates, no issue with later model cars (10 years +) as long as they are not heavily modded (nitrous ..) They do require a decent amount of credit documentation. One possible nice thing for collectors and if you think the car is going to appreciate is they do very long term loans, 66 months +.

I have a friend interested in purchasing a 92 or 93 however his bank will not give him a loan for such an old car regardless of its value or the loan amount (in his case he wants to borrow almost full value). I have 93 NSX that I financed through my credit union with no problems but just wondering how some of you who might have been in this situation done this?

Thanks!

Ahad

His bank sucks. Take the business somewhere else. There are plenty of financial institutions willing to finance for people, assuming they have good credit.

Back