how do u guys buy your cars?

I opened an equity line of credit and paid it off as soon as I had the funds to do so comfortably.

I'm glad I did too, because if I had invested all that money in the stock market, I wouldn't have been able to afford a new NSX today! :D

i do understand what u guys are saying...but i think i made good chioices once i turned 18...i didnt go rack up credit card bills...i didnt go do anythin dumb to put me in debt or give me bad credit...i dont have a g/f...i dont have any kids...i pretty much have nothing holding me back from goin out and spendin my money on my happyness...and the house thing is totaly out of the question...little shacks around here are goin for 200k+ now...when i wouldnt even pay 100k for them...plus once i do get older and to the point where i by myself a real expensive car there will be alot of new cars out there...we'll c what happens....its either nsx or s2000 time for me

ps. yea im stubborn:D

boostCreep said:
i dont have a g/f...i dont have any kids...i pretty much have nothing holding me back from goin out and spendin my money on my happyness...

Once you got your NSX, you will have plenty of girls around you. You have to budget some money to hang out with THEM:D

Re: Re: how do u guys buy your cars?

nsxtasy said:
An NSX is a luxury, especially in a climate where you can't count on it as a daily driver twelve months a year.
nsxtasy makes a really good point. An NSX is definitely not the car you wanna be driving around in those New England winters. If you get it, you better have an old beater to drive at the first sign of snow, otherwise you won't be going no where.

Back