How 'bout that stock market?

Market surged, so I took the short side this time. 2 minutes.

aapl2.jpg

Enough of the childs play. 10K share block this time. Short Side.

aapl3.jpg

I wouldn't leave myself without enough to buy myself an out. :wink:

One last short sale. 10K on the day...I'm out.

aapl4.jpg

I am getting out soon too. Something feels shaky or maybe its just me trying to manage several computers at the same time.

I wrapped up half my profit in XOM feb 90 calls. They report tomorrow and if its a good report I could reap some decent profit. If it's bad well I lose 1/2 my profit from today. I see some other oil companies reporting good earning and XOM was just at 95 so hey maybe just maybe.

Look at the volume on XOM in the last minute of trading. 3,780,950 shares, WOW!!! 10% of the daily volume in the last minute of the day. Looks like it may have some after hours in it but only about 5 minutes worth.

:eek:

BIDU was up 25 bucks. THEN TANKED AH.

Holy crap...I have never seen a stock fall so fast. 25 bucks (or 10%) gain gone in 15 seconds. Wow.

ouch...look out below!!!

:eek:

BIDU was up 25 bucks. THEN TANKED AH.

Holy crap...I have never seen a stock fall so fast. 25 bucks (or 10%) gain gone in 15 seconds. Wow.

Huh:confused: It was up $20 at the close. Wow that aftermarket trading is crazy...

Crazy enough that I won't attempt it and I'm nuts.:biggrin:

Its no wonder people want to day trade...you never know what will happen after the close. Dang.

Its no wonder people want to day trade...you never know what will happen after the close. Dang.

Well not true on valuations. If something is under valued then it's a buy and hold. There are so many ways to play the market and no one way is the right way. As you see I and silverstone05 were buying and short selling today. Make money on the way up and the way down. :smile:

Check out interactivebrokers if you guys are doing lots of trades. 1c a share and it's super fast. That what I used when i was trading stocks years ago and it was good.

Back