Houston Drive February 19

Here are a few pics of the pre-drive meet. I didnt get any of the drive because Kay and I had to register for the wedding.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• s pictures 076.jpg
    s pictures 076.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 227
  • s pictures 077.jpg
    s pictures 077.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 250
  • s pictures 079.jpg
    s pictures 079.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 232
  • s pictures 078.jpg
    s pictures 078.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 225
  • s pictures 080.jpg
    s pictures 080.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 233
Thanks for posting up the pics. I had a great time guys! Glad yall could make it. Im a little exhausted since I just got home at 11:20 but it was well worth it. See you guys later,

--Mark

Thanks for sharing pics!
I had a great time, finally met LonfastNsx and met Bling for the first time. Great Nsxer's.

I hope the Rsx guys who drove ahead of bling, sambel, teamikonnsx and me can post their pictures they took of our cars while we were driving on route !

Thanks again to all !

bling said:
Yzer, thanks for organizing this. I had a good time.

No problem, hope to do it again sometime. I dont know if I would want to do a group that large again, what do you guys think? Did yall like the group being that big or would yall have like it better if it was just mainly s2k's and NSX's?

Yzer said:
No problem, hope to do it again sometime. I dont know if I would want to do a group that large again, what do you guys think? Did yall like the group being that big or would yall have like it better if it was just mainly s2k's and NSX's?

Sorry to get in here so late...we left on a vaction at 4:00AM on Sunday morning, and just got back last night.

This was an incredible undertaking. I have pulled together many small riding (and driving) events and the efforts taken to make this happen, with this many people, was great!

HOWEVER, for a jaunt in the country, this was WAY too many cars.
Just on this fact, I don't think I would want to have a combination ride.

No offense to any folks in the event, I assure you.

My sister and I (yes, it really was my sister!) had a great time leading the first group. Just wish the Ferrari could have kept up with the NSX's! :wink:

teamikonnsx said:
haha yea I was to scared to push it..

That statement would certainly have had merit, if a certain FI'ed NSX was part of the crowd. You might’ve wanted to keep up with me all you wanted to, but had you tried, all you would've seen were my rear bumper and tail pipes.

Next time…..push the pedal on the right a bit harder. Have no fear, my Brembos will stop just as fast as yours.

SamBel said:
Sorry to get in here so late...we left on a vaction at 4:00AM on Sunday morning, and just got back last night.

This was an incredible undertaking. I have pulled together many small riding (and driving) events and the efforts taken to make this happen, with this many people, was great!

HOWEVER, for a jaunt in the country, this was WAY too many cars.
Just on this fact, I don't think I would want to have a combination ride.

No offense to any folks in the event, I assure you.

My sister and I (yes, it really was my sister!) had a great time leading the first group. Just wish the Ferrari could have kept up with the NSX's! :wink:

Ya I agree that the group was probably a little too large. I have an idea for the next drive though, still thinking about it and it will be at least 6 months away, but I was thinking of just a 2 seater drive. Nothing with a back seat allowed. It would target the more raw sports cars and enthusiast and also aid in keeping the total count of cars down. I would probably post it on s2ki, nsxprime, a porsche forum, elise forum and maybe like viper, ferrarichat, and other forums like this. There would probably not be too much attendance from one particular forum besides s2ki and NSXprime, but a few cars from each forum would make for a good turnout. Let me know what you guys think! Thanks for the response Sam.

Oh and the reason for the variety instead of just only on s2ki, is for everyone including me to check out the different cars that not everyone can see everyday. Dont see much of anything in Beaumont :(

Back