Houston Drive February 19

Ok heres the plan:

--- We will meet at John Eagle Honda between 11:00 and 12:00. We will leave to go drive at 12:00 So eat lunch before you come out.

--- From here we will gas up and head straight to the route and go on the drive. If you would like to know the route let me know and I will PM it to you.

--- After the drive head over to Buffalo Wild Wings on Westheimer for dinner. The one on Westheimer and Kirkwood

Buffalo Wild Wings
11803 Westheimer Rd.
Houston, TX 77077
281-497-WING (9464)

--- Everyone bring your radios to help us keep in contact with each other.

--- Please let me know how many people will be riding with you so I can call in and let Buffalo Wild Wings know about it.

Hope to see you guys soon.

1. Yzer + 1
2. Brian + 1
3. Danos
4. Danny + 1
5. Chase
6. jackalope + 1
7. Modernceo
8. 240tos2k + 1
9. kraemer007
10. 04RioS2k + 1
11. Medicalstudent + 1
12. NSX FoYoAss
13. tmehta3000gt
14. Fastrunner + 1
15. Dmitri1979
16. TOYRACR
17. synergy004 + 1
18. lips2000.5
19. pimpdaddy3000
20. Jim
21. Jonathon
22. tikiman121086 + 1
23. NOPISTN + 1
24. gokrt
25. Stevenc + 1
26. spyda_gs-t + 1
27. xtc4us +1
28. Hotrodguru +1
29. Luckyloser
30. Sawb02RSX
31. AP1_rock + 1
32. t0nyL + 1
33. lamvu
34. MoToHeAd125 + 1
35. m3coupe04
36. Boosted2JZ_IS + 1
37. gen4vtec_lude
38. FlipDC2
39. LowNfast-NSX
40. driftermaster + 1
41. LeonsRocketCar + 1
42. 240toS2k
43. Whitie + 1
44. Venom-X7
45. UlrichWolf
46. chrisgavlik
47. dangdatsdanny + 1
48. teamikonnsx
49. texasmr2
50. clear___shot + 1
51. kryten93
52. bling
53. horizonracer + 1
54. SamBel + 1
55. MR-S

Last edited:
Yzer said:
--- After the drive head over to Buffalo Wild Wings on Westheimer for dinner. The one on Westheimer and Kirkwood

Dood !
That place is like 45 seconds from my house !
Ill definitely be there, hopefully there will be more Nsx owners than me though, NsxHouston members come on !

I'll stop by as well, it's pretty close to me also!

See ya guys there....

- Z

NSX FoYoAss said:
I'll stop by as well, it's pretty close to me also!

See ya guys there....

- Z

Ill finally have a chance to meet you Z !
Common, need more Nsx owners, I dont want to be one of two nsx owners surrounded by s2k guys !!

As of now 2. Hopefully the list will keep growing though. We still have a ways until the drive. Last meet we had 5 NSX's, hopfully we will have more this time! Let me know if I should add you to the list.

It seems the way the NSX guys work is the more NSX's on the list, the more that will follow. So come on guys, join us, surely more will follow!

--Mark

Yzer said:
It seems the way the NSX guys work is the more NSX's on the list, the more that will follow. So come on guys, join us, surely more will follow!

--Mark

LOL !
Mark; you may add two more lemmings to your list (NSX) :biggrin:

Attachments

• Lemmingsgood.jpg
    Lemmingsgood.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 494
I talked to my business law teacher who is an attorney, and I am going to type up a release to have everyone sign before we start the drive. Im just giving you guys the heads up before you all get there.

--Mark

Bunk

I talked to my business law teacher who is an attorney, and I am going to type up a release to have everyone sign before we start the drive. I’m just giving you guys the heads up before you all get there.

Ridiculous!

Why?

Are you afraid of being sued for something?

FYI, if I happen to stumble along your car group and decide to tag along, you cannot stop me from doing so, even if I do not sign your silly "release". Why? By law, Texas roadways are public domain, not under the jurisdiction of a private individual that organizes a drive.

Honestly I am afraid of being sued. It was brought to my attention by 3 different people so it made me think a little bit. If someone happened to get into an accident, from what I understand, I could be held liable for it. Please dont get the wrong idea about it, I may just be overly cautious. The number of cars in the drive really started to increase and I started to worry some.

And NO I cannot make anyone sign a release, but I would really encourage it. Just thinking about getting sued for trying to put on a fun get together really worries me. I apologize...Im just trying to prevent a sticky situation if something were to occur. Could someone suggest another way around this?

--Mark

If someone happened to get into an accident, from what I understand, I could be held liable for it.

Bullshit. What led to an accident are their actions, not yours. Please cite chapter and verse in the Texas vehicle law book that would hold you accountable. If I am wrong, I owe you a margarita. I was in an NSteXpo drive several years ago in Austin, where a black NSX tapped the back of (at the time brand new) yellow NSX. The two of them took care of it with the offender's insurance, and the organizer of the event was never involved.

Well I do not have much knowledge of law, I am just stating what I have been told. We were also thinking along the lines of if someone was to hit another vehicle that had nothing to do with the drive. I dont really think anyone from the drive would try to sue me but if other vehicles were involved, it may be a possiblity.

Back