Honda test Acura NSX prototype

I dont see the sense of humor nor the point in starting threads of BS to take up bandwith of this forum. So please find something better to do with your time since you have so much of it.

Sarcasm not intended.

Was this directed at me? :confused: I didn't start this thread, but I do agree with you. Anybody that says they know something about the new/next NSX replacement is full of it.

I dont see the sense of humor nor the point in starting threads of BS to take up bandwith of this forum. So please find something better to do with your time since you have so much of it.

Sarcasm not intended.

Was this directed at me? :confused: I didn't start this thread, but I do agree with you. Anybody that says they know something about the new/next NSX replacement is full of it.

I doubt it was directed at you NSXrebel. Swift, lighten up, I thought everyone and their brother would get the joke. Apparently I was wrong as I wouldn't have in my wildest dreams thought anyone would take something so ridiculous seriously. I misjudged common sense. Honestly, Iron Chef with, Japanese name with many syllables and an engineering background. A car that ran around Nurburgring in reverse??? Multiple gears in reverse because a tranny was turned around 180 degrees? I thought everyone was onboard with FrEsHaZzBuRu.

BTW, if you believe any of that, I got some of these for sale.

2212238978_cdde56fa9c.jpg

Last edited:
Back