Fart cans? I'll show you Fart cans!

Ricer.jpg

O-wait, I guess you already posted 'em.....:tongue:

"Fart cans LOL. Thanks for the giggle"

Fart cans? I'll show you Fart cans!

Ricer.jpg

O-wait, I guess you already posted 'em.....:tongue:

Hey. Easy now LOL. :wink:

My initial reaction is this; That guy better have a freakin' helicopter engine in the trunk of that car or he needs a severe beatin' :eek:

Hey. As the sayin' goes, there's an @$$ for every seat.

Do NOT turn that on me please LOL:cool:

"Hey. As the sayin' goes, there's an @$$ for every seat"

That is an old one!
My dad used to say that when I grew impaitient trying to sell a car.
(30 yrs ago)

He was right...........:tongue:

"Hey. As the sayin' goes, there's an @$$ for every seat"

That is an old one!
My dad used to say that when I grew impaitient trying to sell a car.
(30 yrs ago)

He was right...........:tongue:

In retrospect, they often were :smile:

I guess that's our manifest destiny as men. To turn into some (hopefully new and improved) version of our Dads. Oh wait. From what you said, I'm turning into your dad. :eek: :biggrin:

Was this Cybernation Motorsports' NSX?

No this was not Cybernations NSX, We built this before Cybernations NSX from the ground up, the car was originally red (91) and was stripped down to its bone leaving no signs of red, if their is any ?'s about this car CaptainOverkill, I would be more than happy to answer them, I did all the mods, and let me say Richard spent money on this car as if it grew on trees, maybe because he had a hook up:wink:

No this was not Cybernations NSX, We built this before Cybernations NSX from the ground up, the car was originally red (91) and was stripped down to its bone leaving no signs of red, if their is any ?'s about this car CaptainOverkill, I would be more than happy to answer them, I did all the mods, and let me say Richard spent money on this car as if it grew on trees, maybe because he had a hook up:wink:

You must be Curtis. Great to finally "meet" you - you did a fantastic job with this car. I humbly submit as its new owner it deserved every trophy it got. Well done. I like your brother. Nice guy. You two make a hell of a team when it comes to building custom cars.

I'd love to talk to you about the car. I've gotta get outta here and go take care of some stuff - can I call you during the week sometime? Anytime any better than any other?

Look forward to talkin' to you.

Have a great weekend, and thanks again - I'm really enjoying the car. I still walk out to my garage a number of times a day just to look at it, and I've had it for months :biggrin:

Captain I'd like to take this oportunityto ask you about your thought process when buying this nsx.I would like you to speak to this point as we have mentioned in many threads the fact that highly modded cars reduce the buyer pool.There is sometimes just one person in the whole country who might be seriously interrested in a particular car.If you could try and crystalize your journey and why other cars like Stephen and Heather's did not do it for you.Why did you not buy the stock 91 and do it all yourself?Some of these things might be of interrest for those selling modded cars.Also how did you finaly value the mods.If you would rather not be specific with price at least giving % of what you payed vs what those mods would cost to reproduce.

You must be Curtis. Great to finally "meet" you - you did a fantastic job with this car. I humbly submit as its new owner it deserved every trophy it got. Well done. I like your brother. Nice guy. You two make a hell of a team when it comes to building custom cars.

I'd love to talk to you about the car. I've gotta get outta here and go take care of some stuff - can I call you during the week sometime? Anytime any better than any other?

Look forward to talkin' to you.

Have a great weekend, and thanks again - I'm really enjoying the car. I still walk out to my garage a number of times a day just to look at it, and I've had it for months :biggrin:

sure, contact me any time 301-412-0861 Curtis

Captain I'd like to take this oportunityto ask you about your thought process when buying this nsx.I would like you to speak to this point as we have mentioned in many threads the fact that highly modded cars reduce the buyer pool.There is sometimes just one person in the whole country who might be seriously interrested in a particular car.If you could try and crystalize your journey and why other cars like Stephen and Heather's did not do it for you.Why did you not buy the stock 91 and do it all yourself?Some of these things might be of interrest for those selling modded cars.Also how did you finaly value the mods.If you would rather not be specific with price at least giving % of what you payed vs what those mods would cost to reproduce.

may not look like it but at least 20k was put into this car, I'm sure alot of us would spend that kind of money in their own different way, including me, if we all thought the same, we would all be driving Fords (model T)

I'm more interrested in the buyer's thought process,but it is nice to see the two of you guys corresponding via prime:smile:

It takes a very big man to put all this aside and to say truce so I respect that greatly.

I also forgot to say welcome. Since you have a yellow nsx and you love your wing, you should take a look at some of the GT-One cars, and have a look at their GT-One F1 version 5.1 exhaust.

The GT-One cars all have a big wing in the back but it still flows really well with the car.

109.jpg

and you want a crazy exhaust here is what a GT-one F1 Version 5.1 looks like.

116.jpg

this car will have no problem matching the whole theme of the car.

069.jpg

with their rear valance you can actually see that exhaust through the bumper.

053.jpg

59.jpg

those are just suggestions and by no means a demand that you get it =)

Welcome to the board.

Last edited:
Back