• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hi DCers

Bryan came over today (Christmas) and help me change the oil and install a SOS short gear stalk and a NSX-R 6 speed shift knob.

Chris - did u do the ss kit as well, or just the short stalk and knob? I have Daves SS kit + Short Stalk, but just need it installed. hopefully i can get on Bryans schedule for some installs soon enough :biggrin:

Chris - did u do the ss kit as well, or just the short stalk and knob? I have Daves SS kit + Short Stalk, but just need it installed. hopefully i can get on Bryans schedule for some installs soon enough :biggrin:

Paul,

Bryan help me install just the short stalk, I don't think it should be a problem with Daves SS. Call Bryan, I think he is free the weekend.

Chris

Paul,

Bryan help me install just the short stalk, I don't think it should be a problem with Daves SS. Call Bryan, I think he is free the weekend.

Chris

My car has both, no problem. It may be a good idea to lubricate shift linkages well while you're doing it. It reduces any notchiness/hesitation while shifting.

Happy New Year guys!

May the year 2008 bring you lots of joy in the form of NSX modifications! :D

Back