• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hi DCers

I have been driving my X all of the time, except for the two days of snow. My NSX has become my daily driver now.:wink:

Marc I saw a silver aston downtown silver spring 4ish yesterday :)

Hey everyone,

what you guys been upto? Man, I have been stuck at home for awhile now. We are expecting our first baby in Jan 7th. Doctor ordered my wife to bedrest till the delievery date so I'm doing all the chores around and house and all. I guess it will be all worth it though at the end.:biggrin:

So I haven't had a chance to take my X for a drive for awhile.

Happy holidays everyone and be safe:biggrin:

Andy

Hey everyone,

what you guys been upto? Man, I have been stuck at home for awhile now. We are expecting our first baby in Jan 7th. Doctor ordered my wife to bedrest till the delievery date so I'm doing all the chores around and house and all. I guess it will be all worth it though at the end.:biggrin:

Andy

Congrats on the baby :)

Hey everyone,

Andy

Congrats Andy!

Hey everyone,

Andy

wow.... Everone is having babies this year.

Bryan

Hey everyone,

Andy

What!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

It seems like the animals are getting restless, everyone wanting to drive the car. Mine is in the shop getting some engine work done, hopefully will be finished in a few weeks.

Thanks everyone for kind words.

Except you, Chris:biggrin:

People tells me " Just be nice when your wife is pregnant because she'll remember every little things that you didn't do right."

I'm just trying to survive one day at a time.

Cheers and happy holidays!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Yeah, keep your head down and dont make any suddden moves...
Keep food close by too, it distracts them. :redface: (3 kids experience) but I want too put the girl back, cause the next dora sticker thats on the iforged!!!

Im sorry,
I'm back.
what a joyful time.

My garage makeover is almost finished so here is the story. My NSX shares a 2 car garage with my SUV and the place was dark, cold and unfinished with bare framing on the walls and a badly cracked concrete floor. I wanted to give the NSX a better home and got a great reason for doing so a few months ago when a car drove straight through the side of the garage and smashed into my SUV. It was the only day that week I had driven my NSX to work:smile: . Then it got complicated because the car that hit the garage had diplomatic plates and their insurance company denied all liability. Well it eventuallly got sorted and I engaged a contractor to repair the garage and do some improvements. The walls were insulated and drywalled, new lights in the ceiling, extra power outlets and a few coats of paint made a huge difference. The cracked floor was hidden with Bigfoot tiles from Greg Smith and I installed metal cabinets and workbenches to store my spare parts and all the stuff that was previously stacked on the garage floor or hanging on a nail. So now my NSX has a bright warm and friendly place to live and I have a decent place to do my winter projects. Oh and a big thanks to Michael for finding the metal cabinets on Craig's List.

Attachments

• crash006.jpg
    crash006.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 76
  • crashscenes.jpg
    crashscenes.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 91
  • garagemakeover 002s.jpg
    garagemakeover 002s.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 82
  • garagemakeover 006s.jpg
    garagemakeover 006s.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 83
  • garagemakeover 011s.jpg
    garagemakeover 011s.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 84
My garage makeover is almost finished so here is the story. My NSX shares a 2 car garage with my SUV and the place was dark, cold and unfinished with bare framing on the walls and a badly cracked concrete floor. I wanted to give the NSX a better home and got a great reason for doing so a few months ago when a car drove straight through the side of the garage and smashed into my SUV. It was the only day that week I had driven my NSX to work:smile: . Then it got complicated because the car that hit the garage had diplomatic plates and their insurance company denied all liability. Well it eventuallly got sorted and I engaged a contractor to repair the garage and do some improvements. The walls were insulated and drywalled, new lights in the ceiling, extra power outlets and a few coats of paint made a huge difference. The cracked floor was hidden with Bigfoot tiles from Greg Smith and I installed metal cabinets and workbenches to store my spare parts and all the stuff that was previously stacked on the garage floor or hanging on a nail. So now my NSX has a bright warm and friendly place to live and I have a decent place to do my winter projects. Oh and a big thanks to Michael for finding the metal cabinets on Craig's List.

Now I have seen it all, in MD they need to close those alcohol drive thrus. If u are going to drink and drive try not to hit your own house. Next time try hitting someones mail box.:biggrin:

The New garage make over looks sweet.

Bryan

Sorry to change the subject, but does anyone in the MD area have a set of wheels I can borrow until the end of January? I just sold my HREs and my new DPEs will not be ready until end of January. I don't plan to drive the car at all until then, but I would hate to have my car sitting on jack stands. I don't care about what kind of wheels they are as long as they fit my 2004 (I understand that the pre 1994 OEM wheels will not fit).

THanks in advance.

Charley

Thanks everyone for kind words.

Except you, Chris:biggrin:

People tells me " Just be nice when your wife is pregnant because she'll remember every little things that you didn't do right."

I'm just trying to survive one day at a time.

Cheers and happy holidays!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Andy: Congrats to you and the wife again. We need to g2g once things settle down. My wife is due in May with our first as well, so 2008 is gonna be an adventure :smile:

Sorry to change the subject, but does anyone in the MD area have a set of wheels I can borrow until the end of January? I just sold my HREs and my new DPEs will not be ready until end of January. I don't plan to drive the car at all until then, but I would hate to have my car sitting on jack stands. I don't care about what kind of wheels they are as long as they fit my 2004 (I understand that the pre 1994 OEM wheels will not fit).

THanks in advance.

Charley

Charley: You are more than welcome to use the OEMs off my 04. Just lmk.

So I went to start my car this morning(for the first time in about a month) and the battery is dead! :mad: I guess I'll charge it up tonight :redface:

THanks in advance.

Charley

Charley,

Im pretty sure that James has a spare set of 97 oem wheels that will fit your car.

Give me a call later tonight and I will try to put you in touch with him if you dont have his number.

By the way, thanks for the HIDs and the assist with the install! :biggrin:

All the best,

Nate

Kash--Thanks, I'm trying to get as much sleep as possible.:biggrin:

Paul-- Definitely, 08 is gonna be a different year. Good luck with your baby as well. Will g2g when I'm sane again...:biggrin:

Happy Holidays

Another off-topic question:

Does anyone have a box big enough to ship out my hood in? Has anyone recently bought an aftermarket hood and saved the box?

I just sold my 2004 OEM hood but I have no idea how I am going to package it for shipping.

Thanks in advance.

Charley

I finally got the car out of the garage yesterday and went for a drive. woohooo. It's a little more sporty than the truck I've been driving for the last month. :biggrin:

Bryan came over today (Christmas) and help me change the oil and install a SOS short gear stalk and a NSX-R 6 speed shift knob.

I wash my NSX and took it on a short drive.

I can't wait until spring.

No drives for me. Just waiting for the JRZ suspension to arrive :biggrin:. I'll list my Type-R suspension for sale in near future.

Back