• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hi DCers

Just wanted to say hello and keep some activity going on our local board!

How's everyone doing???
NSX NEWS​

My NSX
My NSX has been in hiding over the last couple of weeks as the weather has been so cruddy. I want to get some stiffer anti-roll bars on there sometime this winter and maybe a new hood with a big scoop (just for looks!).... Maybe nitrous??????????? Have to talk w/ TitaniumVtec about this...

The Hunter's new garage!
I want to brag about the Hunter's garage (and congratulate him for creating a great new home for his NSX)... I'll let him tell you how and why he went from a really ho-hum exposed wall stud, cracked/unpainted concrete floor to a 2 car taj mahal garage! It's fully insulated, drywalled, painted, with a nice new floor and enough metal cabinets to store his many tools and spare parts! I've only seen a few pics so far, but it looks AWESOME! He just needs a flat panel TV, some comfy chairs, and a fridge and it'll be quite a hangout!

Lutera's NSX
I think Lutera has decided, for the time being anyway, to keep his NSX, which is great news!

TitaniumVTEC & Go-Karting
TitaniumVTEC is coming up to DC for Christmas and we're planning on going go-karting on Sunday, December 30 (assuming AllSports GP doesn't get booked in advance). I'll keep you updated on this as it draws nearer...

What's going on with you and your NSX - any big winter plans for the car????????

Lutera's NSX
I think Lutera has decided, for the time being anyway, to keep his NSX, which is great news!

I got frustrated real quick with lowly offers I was receiving. I don't need to get rid of it any ways :biggrin: . Haven't driven it in a few weeks though :frown: .

Thinking about getting Prodrive GC05 wheels in silver.

I'm going crazy not driving the NSX lately. Hopefully, we'll get a good spell of weather here soon.

I've been thinking of selling my comptech exhaust and going with a taitec GTLW and picking up taitec headers also. What do you guys think? Is the taitec a lot louder than the comptech?

I'm going crazy not driving the NSX lately. Hopefully, we'll get a good spell of weather here soon.

I've been thinking of selling my comptech exhaust and going with a taitec GTLW and picking up taitec headers also. What do you guys think? Is the taitec a lot louder than the comptech?

FYI you have the option to install inner tubes with GTLW. It affects performance a bit but quiets it down a lot. Lately I've been driving without tubes and it's not too loud. YMMV.

I only drove my NSX a few times this year. Missed all track events too. But I did get to chance to drive to NSX Stock, NJ; had a great time I hope to do it again next year. Also an awesome drive to Skyline drive with a few NSXers.

I was down for about 3 months for the 02 front end conversion, 5 month waiting on parts my 6 speed conversion i.e. NSX-R main shaft and clutch. 2 weeks on the rear hub with bearings and broken axle.

Thanks to Bryan for all his help over this year.

Hey gang!!

Am in the same boat ... my NSX has seen more time in my garage rather than out of it ... hopefully we'll have a quick winter.

hope to all of you soon. if i dont, have a good/safe holiday and see you in 08!

<Kash

Well my car is still in the body shop after it had been stolen in June. They say that it will be an early X-mas present. I'm not holding my breath! Once they finish the car, i still need to figure out why it won't start. It started a few times after it was wrecked, although once it arrived at the body shop, it wouldn't start. It was 100+ degrees that day. (maybe the main relay?) Anyway, I have driven the car a total of three times since August of 06! I had the SC installed, tuned, and worked on the interior and drove it to the beach the day that I finished with it. It was stolen the next day!@#$ I want my car back!!!!!

I ran into Brian few days ago I caught him driving in the cold :biggrin:

My car is so dusty... haven't even backed it out of the garage to wash it... Anyone have a hood w/ hood scoop that they want to part with?

I drive my car every where. My car is not a garage queen.

Bryan

Bryan that is no way to treat your NSX.. just kidding she sure is addictive to drive.:)

I've been busy with my search for an NA1. I came real close on two... maybe the third one works out.
At any rate, I'm still actively looking. Send me a PM if you get a lead.

I've been busy with my search for an NA1. I came real close on two... maybe the third one works out.
At any rate, I'm still actively looking. Send me a PM if you get a lead.

Is there a mileage preference and price range you want to stay in incase I run into one? :)

Back