Here's da bomb! Someone buy it!!!

Beautiful, but even if the mods overpriced. JMO.

You're not taking into consideration that this is such a sought after color. There is a huge demand for white NSXs (I'm not sure whether it's because of the NSX-R craze), but there are so few clean white ones left. I think this might be the cleanest lowest mileage white NSX in existence in the country. If I were in the market for a collector's item (and if I had this money), I would buy this car in a hearbeat.

Jetpilot- I agree...but just think about what you could do with the extra $40-50K dollars that you've just save from a '91 + 02 conversion? I'm sure it's been debated to death.

yeah but not everybody wants just a nsx that looks like a mint white 02-05, some want the look, the feel, the prestige, and the pure car, if i was that rich i would have atleast 1 flawless completely virgin nsx like that

and thats like he sais one of eight white on black 02-05's, thats a very hard to find car especialy that clean

yeah but not everybody wants just a nsx that looks like a mint white 02-05, some want the look, the feel, the prestige, and the pure car, if i was that rich i would have atleast 1 flawless completely virgin nsx like that

and thats like he sais one of eight white on black 02-05's, thats a very hard to find car especialy that clean

+1:biggrin:

worth every freaking penny...my 2 cents

+1:biggrin:

Damn man, I just now realized.... Your girlfriend's got an NSX too? damn balla lol.

The white nsx is so sought after, even patricio's nsx got put up for sale on ebay....for him..... without his knowledge...... or consent..... lol Remember? I think I was the one who tipped you off lol

Jetpilot- I agree...but just think about what you could do with the extra $40-50K dollars that you've just save from a '91 + 02 conversion? I'm sure it's been debated to death.

i agree..why is white so sought after?

You mean the price difference from a 1991 NA1 look to the 2002+ NA2 look? I agree as this money could go to another NSX or Porsche 993...hehe.

But if your refering to what it cost to upgrade the look of my 1991 NA1 to +02looks it wasn't even near $10K and worth every single penny!

i heard it was offered at 75k, but price went up because of the talk about how much more it would sell...

Rick, where are you bro! I think it's a little overpriced, but someone might take the bait.

This is a super-clean looking NSX. I remember seeing pics of it a while back and thinking that the owner is one fortunate person. Now the new owner will be just as fortunate.

or the people who think this is "overpriced".....why dont you show us another white/black that is a "better deal"....

for one of a kind items, you cannot say it's overpriced. it's worth what someone is willing to pay for it...simple as that.

I don't think an asking price of $79.5K is high for this particular NSX. If it sells for $70-$75K it will be a good deal for BOTH the seller and buyer.

Guys: Thats my car up fs and Im not going to debate folks on MY asking price. Ive sold cars more expensive than this one, so I know its only worth what someone is willing to pay, but for someone looking for a TRUE 02+ GPW/Black in this condition w/low-mileage, then it’s an opportunity they might not want to pass up.

Beautiful, but even if the mods overpriced. JMO.

Are my mods overpriced or my ASKING price:confused: My HREs/tires are 6k+ and the GTOnev5.1 is 2.5k (assuming if u can find one now:biggrin: ).

i heard it was offered at 75k, but price went up because of the talk about how much more it would sell...

This is the first time ive listed it fs. Again, what I list my car for is my biz. fwiw, I followed that 05 w/17k miles and sc and believe it sold for $77.5. I know mine is not an 05, but i have 9k miles and NO engine mods. MILEAGE is key for me, not mods.

worth every freaking penny...my 2 cents

or the people who think this is "overpriced".....why dont you show us another white/black that is a "better deal"....

Jack: Are you are trying to get on my good side to get my exh...LOL!! :biggrin: +1 on what you said...if they can find a better deal, go buy the other 02+ GPW/Blk. There are NONE out there...every now and then one pops up.

fwiw, i already have multiple offers on the car, so time will tell since im in no rush and can wait for my price. If I dont get what I want, Ill keep it and enjoy it when i can. I just dont get to drive it much.

I think the price is very high but consider this, your never, ever going to find another one. If the rims arent you cup of tea they should be an easy sale, as well as the exhaust and lastly...it's white on black guys, good luck to find any 02+ in this color combo:wink: What's a few thousand here or there, its a keeper IMO:wink:

You mean the price difference from a 1991 NA1 look to the 2002+ NA2 look? I agree as this money could go to another NSX or Porsche 993...hehe.

But if your refering to what it cost to upgrade the look of my 1991 NA1 to +02looks it wasn't even near $10K and worth every single penny!

he might have meant buy a 91 for around 25 -30k---convert for 5 - 10k and pocket the rest....

he might have meant buy a 91 for around 25 -30k---convert for 5 - 10k and pocket the rest....

The differences go on and on and if your talking OEM Honda parts...$10-12k is about right. The 02+ cars are much smoother cars to drive and own. Downforce is closer to $5-7.5k:wink: So now the 30k car, plus the $12k conversion and you have $42k wrapped up in a 91. I'd splurge a bit and go the extra $10k and find an 02. Unless the budget is a buying motivation:wink:

The differences go on and on and if your talking OEM Honda parts...$10-12k is about right. The 02+ cars are much smoother cars to drive and own. Downforce is closer to $5-7.5k:wink: So now the 30k car, plus the $12k conversion and you have $42k wrapped up in a 91. I'd splurge a bit and go the extra $10k and find an 02. Unless the budget is a buying motivation:wink:

if someone is on a budget to buy a $50k car, should not be buying...............a $50k car.....

True for most examples but I'm into my car for $35K with the +02 conversion so its very much worth it (and she'll look like a Type R and she's low mileage and in mint condition). I can afford a +02 model but that wouldn't have allowed me to get my new Kawasaki ZX6-R and continue saving for my +02 Imola Orange.

My goal is to have a daily driver NSX (current 91) and garage queen NSX (Imola Orange) when I return to Canada.

some of you dont get it, some people dont want a 91 nsx with a 02 conversion, some people want the car for what it is, a hard to find white 02-05, nice, clean, never been messed with, not to mention its going to be worth the $$ forever

Back