Help!!!!!!!!! I'm stranded in Princeton, NJ.

Hey Guys,

I met you guys last NSXSTOCK few months ago. I went up with couple of people from Northern Virginia. I was driving the white NSX. I had a blast driving those twisties.

Anyway, past weekend I went upto Princeton, NJ to look at 993 and ended up buying the car. So I left my NSX upthere and drove 993 back.

Problem is that seller can't move my car now. He is saying that he can't get the car into gears. Compare to 993 my nsx clutch felt really soft. It's 98 with 37k miles on it. I never had issue with this car. And I don't think he did something to mess it up. So I need your input as far as what I need to do or where to go.

Any of you guys can swing by and take a look at the car or recommend some shop or anything? I'm so frusrated and distraugt right now.

Any help or suggestion will be appreciated.

thanks alot.....

Andy:confused:

+1 on he fluid , I just had a '02 come in with a bad clutch master

+2 Note that if there's air in the clutch hydraulics, a pressure bleeder works fantastically well if too much air was ingested. Of course that won't fix a leaky clutch slave/master, but it may answer the question as to what is wrong.

Last edited:
Hey folks,

Thank you all so much for your support and help. I actually went up this weekend with BryanNSX local nsx guy, who is a great friend, took his truck and trailer, just in case something serious. He brought all the parts that was necessary to fix.

Fortunately, it was a leaky hose, he exchanged to a brand new hose which he brought and voila!!!!!!!!!!

We drove back together, me in the front and his truck behind me just to make sure.

Friend like him is a priceless.

Thanks all

Andy

Back