HELP! buying a NSX

Know very little about NSX (but learning)
Was looking at several cars and ran across a 92 NSX 30K miles for 25k
the car is near mint condition.
The other cars were mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 63k for 18K and a porsche 928 S4 GT 45k for 22K (mint).
Tne NSX seems to be an awesome car, so I thought I'd ask here.
What do you think??

I think that the '92 with 30k for $25k sounds like a great deal. Of course, the usual used car caveats apply.

Of the three cars that you've listed, the NSX would be the clear choice for me. Then again, I might be biased. :D

You asked a group of guys who obviously chose the NSX....so that tells me you are leaning toward the NSX. Which is an obvious choice the more you learn about the car.
I am a techno nut....that's what initially drew my attention to the NSX. The look, reliability and technology that went into the car is what puts it in a league of it's own. My buddy owned a VR4 and I've driven a number of them. Nice cars....cool interiors but heavy as hell (something like 3800lbs) and you can feel it. If you've never driven an NSX....drive one and that'll answer all your questions.

Not a fan of the Porsche. They make a few nice looking cars...unfortunatley the 928 isn't one of them.

Good luck with your decision.....

92 with only 30k miles for 25k? That sounds really cheap considering the miles. Lemme know if you pass on it I'd like to go check it out.

I got both a NSX and a Stealth TT awd...
I like them both

they are completely differently cars... I have never been in a 928

NSX VR4
2 seats vs 4 seats.
trunk vs hatch
NA vs TT
rwd vs awd
mid engine vs front engine

modding would be cheaper in vr4
reliabilty from my experience has been about the same.. no major repair costs in either car. NSX 57,000km Stealth 157,000 km

style is subjective but i like look of NSX better.
interior is subjective but i like interior of Stealth better.. NSX is more race inspired while Stealth is more intended for luxury and convience...really depends on the person

tons of Stealth TTs and VR4s out there ..NSX less common sight
NSX technology is still better than alot of cars out there..

but if both cars are in mint shape. I would pay the extra 7g and get the NSX..

The support and maturity level of NSX Prime members are second to none..

Back