Hello everyone !

Joel,

I don't think Dave's incident should have any bearing on your decision.

Originally posted by Joel:
My main concern was just the overall cost of ownership and practicality of an NSX vs. s2000, especially in the event of a tragedy. If an accident happens and I'm at fault, the increase in rates go up and the hike will be much more for the NSX undoubtedly.

I'm sure you had already examined the cost of ownership and practicality of an NSX vs S2000, even before Dave's incident. I don't think the chances of an accident are any greater in one car vs the other. I don't know which car would cost more to insure; if you haven't found out yet, just ask your insurance company (now, BEFORE you buy the car); you might be surprised at how low the NSX rates are. Also, rates don't necessarily rise based on a single accident, but even if they did (say, if you had a second accident), I doubt that the percentage increase would be any different between the two cars.

If you wanted the NSX before, you should still want the NSX.

Joel,

Don't let what happend to me change your mind. The NSX is the way to go. Trust me. As for me, I know that my car will be good as new again soon, but it still hurts.

I think if you get the S2000, you will be always wishing you got the NSX. If you got the nsx, i doubt you will ever even think about an S2000.
smile.gif

Go for it!

Originally posted by Joel:
Greetings Jay.

Do you own that Black NSX I see driving around 166th St. and Gridley in Cerritos?!

If you are, small world.
wink.gif

I have a red one. There are couple of black ones around that area, But I always see them when I'm not in my NSX.

Originally posted by NetViper:
Joel,

Don't let what happend to me change your mind. The NSX is the way to go. Trust me. As for me, I know that my car will be good as new again soon, but it still hurts.

mind if i ask what happened??

Back