Heads Up

Pic #6 - DAMN! Following that SUV a little close.......AT 80 Mph ......... with its brakes on? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Danger Speed Racer!

QWKSLVR said:
That large box is not actually projected, all that is, is a square piece of film that comes w/ the kit to prevent the readout appearing in double vision since the windshield is made of 2-layer glass, you need that piece of film to prevent the double illusion upon reflection off the windshield. This is also why Don & Chuck decided to place the reaqdout to the side as opposed to the center, b/c the film is less intrusive there.

Even so, can that box be cut to the exact size and location of the read out and not three times the size?

Even so, can that box be cut to the exact size and location of the read out and not three times the size?

You can, but keep in mind; there isnt that much space left. the pics I took while driving were taken from the steering wheel location, and at that angle, was almost perpendicular to the winshield. From the actual driving position, the box is not as large as it appears in the pics. The taller you sit, the smaller the display will become from a top and down view point. Same goes for how far back you sit, left to right, etc. Heres a shot taken with the camera in front of my face while seated in the car. It pretty much takes up the whole area, which you can sort of see in the pic. Also keep in mind that any small head movement will change the viewing angle significantly. From the shot below, I could probably move my head an inch or two in any direction before the display viewing area moves off of the film and onto the winshield. So unless you keep your head perfectly still at all times, an exact location would be a bit tough.

film.JPG

here is a new list..... any one else?
1. Speedracer
2. Bilulan
3. NSX01
4. jadkar -<font color=red>paid </font>
5. Juejaimon
6. S D NSX
7.awsomr1
8. Prova4re
9. pixelhaus
10. Project13nsx
11. b.gill -<font color=red>paid </font>
12. Double-J -<font color=red>paid </font>

please PM me or Email me at [email protected]

please give me your shipping address tel# for UPS and your Email for tracking #

I will Email you with the shipping quote.

Last edited:
offer ends on May 8 2004, please Email us with any questions.
thank you

hey guys.....what's going on?? Everyone was interested now nobody is buying:confused: :confused:

It's hard to order something that needs custom covers. I don't have a clue about getting that done or how much it would cost. You said you had to be local to use your guy right?

here is a new list..... any one else?
1. Speedracer
2. Bilulan -<font color=red>paid </font>
3. NSX01 -<font color=red>paid </font>
4. jadkar -<font color=red>paid </font>
5. Juejaimon
6. S D NSX
7.awsomr1 -<font color=red>paid </font>
8. Prova4re <font color=red>paid</font>
9. pixelhaus -<font color=red>paid </font>
10. Project13nsx -<font color=red>paid </font>
11. b.gill -<font color=red>paid </font>
12. Double-J -<font color=red>paid </font>
13. JChoice
14. Ovaltine -<font color=red>paid </font>
15. nsxman2001 -<font color=red>paid </font>
16. KellyJoe -<font color=red>paid </font>

Last edited:
for those who haven't paid... please contact us if you have any questions. thx

Gotta say, that is one of the coolest things I've seen, WAY high on the coolness scale...

But what good is it? I mean, you have the gauges right in front of your eyes anyway...

Cool

You've got it. IT IS WAY COOL.
We go for 18/19 wheel set up not because it works better than stock, because it looks good and very cool.
:D :D :D :D :D

is there a guage cluster that resembles the S2000 digital dash? THAT would be AWESOME for the X. But get this...I sometimes wish I had dials in my s2000, hahaha. as they say, you always want, what you don't have. Just gotta be different.

Its pretty neat to just punch it and not have to look down for info as the display is right in the line of sight. It also has a memory function where it will remember your top speed and display it by the touch of a button.

Tracking Number

Shutokor said:
offer ends on May 8 2004, please Email us with any questions.
thank you

Hi,

It is now My 10, have you ship them out yet??

Please send me email with tracking number so I know when to expect it.

Thanks

James

we will ship them out on May 10th or 11th. we will provide tracking # for everyone.

I sent an email w/ a few questions but never got a response?

I'm ready to order but this is for my 92 Sentra SER (road race car) - any problems with installing it on the SER?

Just want to make sure.

1. Speedracer
2. Bilulan -<font color=red>paid </font> <font color=green>send</font>
3. NSX01 -<font color=red>paid </font> <font color=green>send</font>
4. jadkar -<font color=red>paid </font><font color=green>send</font>
5. Juejaimon
6. S D NSX
7.awsomr1 -<font color=red>paid </font><font color=green>send</font>
8. Prova4re <font color=red>paid</font><font color=green>send</font>
9. pixelhaus -<font color=red>paid </font><font color=green>send</font>
10. Project13nsx -<font color=red>paid </font><font color=green>send</font>
11. b.gill -<font color=red>paid </font><font color=green>send</font>
12. Double-J -<font color=red>paid </font><font color=green>send</font>
13. JChoice
14. Ovaltine -<font color=red>paid </font><font color=green>send</font>
15. nsxman2001 -<font color=red>paid </font><font color=green>send</font>
16. KellyJoe -<font color=red>paid </font><font color=green>send</font>

Last edited:
I think mine is scheduled for delivery on Monday.

I'm fairly good at installing electronics within vehicles. I'm curious if anyone does their own install, if they could post a somewhat detailed DIY write up on which wires they spliced into and from what plug they took them from (under the dash preferably.)

Donwon, can you have your install guy give you a briefing on this and then post it for us?

I doubt there is a specific spot in the 91 nsx shop manual that clearly states wiring for a HUD...

Back