Haters, and how much they suck (pics included)

I had someone key my Mazda a few years ago, and he admitted he did it... So, i didn't say anything, then about a month later. I used a jack they use on lifted jeeps and rolled his eclipse over on its roof in his driveway.

Haven't been keyed since. I get my point across effectively

I had someone key my Mazda a few years ago, and he admitted he did it... So, i didn't say anything, then about a month later. I used a jack they use on lifted jeeps and rolled his eclipse over on its roof in his driveway.

like a boss:biggrin:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!! That is freaking fantastic. :D

Last year on a nice night, I went out to the bar/club which I parked aways from the crowd and still someone managed to throw up on my car.
I was furious but at the same time I was glad nobody keyed my car. I feel for "Elipsed" and others that gotten these type of damages.
With all the enjoyment we get from our cars, there will always be someone that will "try" to bring you down.
Yes, I am more cautious of where I park but at the same time, it makes me care and enjoy owning a NSX that much better. Of course we all own these cars for the name, class, performance, etc...but it doesnt mean we are all "Showoffs". Not making excuses for the "Haters" but its the "Showoffs" that gives owners of "Nice Cars" a bad name. For myself, I take lots of pride for my ride but at the same time very humble and not put myself on a pedestal. When it comes down to it, we are fortunate to own and enjoy our "Nice Cars".

Last year on a nice night, I went out to the bar/club which I parked aways from the crowd and still someone managed to throw up on my car.
I was furious but at the same time I was glad nobody keyed my car. I feel for "Elipsed" and others that gotten these type of damages.
With all the enjoyment we get from our cars, there will always be someone that will "try" to bring you down.
Yes, I am more cautious of where I park but at the same time, it makes me care and enjoy owning a NSX that much better. Of course we all own these cars for the name, class, performance, etc...but it doesnt mean we are all "Showoffs". Not making excuses for the "Haters" but its the "Showoffs" that gives owners of "Nice Cars" a bad name. For myself, I take lots of pride for my ride but at the same time very humble and not put myself on a pedestal. When it comes down to it, we are fortunate to own and enjoy our "Nice Cars".

well said

The person that did that can only be described as a cretin. The kind of parasite that's everywhere and the best you can do is be careful and take whatever precautions you can...kind of like keeping your house clean and tidy to keep cockroaches from moving in but that still doesn't guarantee anything. Hope that useless donkey snatch gets what's coming. Really sorry about what happened to your car dude. Hope it get's restored to better than new!

I used a jack they use on lifted jeeps and rolled his eclipse over on its roof in his driveway.

Nice...

Many years ago, my friend's kid was beat up by some drunk neighbor guy on his way home from school... just walked up and beat the shit outta the poor kid.

Some time later, that neighbor's truck went missing and an outline was spray-painted on the driveway with a question mark in the center.

You know those junkyards with huge car crushers that turn a car into a big flat pancake and then squish it into a block of metal, well... my friend used to be in that business...

Been tempted to source out a targa for a conversion while i'm at it.

Anyone wanting to convert their targa to a coupe? We could swap tops :)

DON'T DO IT!!! Do a search for related topics. You'd be spending good money to devalue your car drastically. If you want to go NSX to NSX-T...sell and buy a few years newer - one with the added structural rigidity necessary when the roof is removed.

DON'T DO IT!!! Do a search for related topics. You'd be spending good money to devalue your car drastically. If you want to go NSX to NSX-T...sell and buy a few years newer - one with the added structural rigidity necessary when the roof is removed.

100% agree, this is why the NSX-T's are slightly heavier than the coupe because of this added reinforcement (and also to comply with new side impact laws in 95')

In 1993 while getting ready to test drive a 92 someone lookede at the car closely and then went over to salesman and laughed about something related to the car. Turns out the car was shot, yes as in shot with a bullet. It happened in the upscale portion of Columbus Ohio on a main road while in a Honda dealers used car lot. That part of town is the last place i would expect this, and er uh i still live about a mile away. Columbus is a huge Honda market as there are so many Honda facilities around here. But there are still LOTS of Honda haters out there. I avoid talking with folks about the NSX, they usually just piss me off. I rarely leave the car unattended for very long.

Mine was just keyed last year (got the whole thing repainted even though insurance cried about it all the way through since the roof was the only part not scratched and they didn't want to pay to have it painted) and the same day that I got it back from the shop I was paying a bill at the electric company and someone backed into it and drove off. But a little old lady got their tag number for me. Cops said they couldn't do anything about it since it was in a parking lot. Thank god that their car mainly hit my wheel/tire and only put a superficial dent and a scuff (that came right off). Still made me sick to my stomach knowing that it was perfect for not even 24 hours! It stays parked in the garage most of the time now and that's sad!

(Yes, I'm well aware this thread is 3 years old... lol... just wanted to vent again...)

Back