has anyone seen this car in wa state?

There are quite a bit of nsxes driving around but the owners did not engage with the local nsxca chapter, nor the local unofficial group, or on nsxprime.com .

Since the car is in Mukiteo, it's not that far away from Lynnwood Acura, and they had serviced handfuls of nsx in years. They had earned pretty good reputation within the locals. I will suggest you making an appointment with them and have them throughoutly inspect the car for you, just to be safe.

You have read through the FAQ of this site and download the checklist when you looking at the nsx, haven't you? ;)

Good luck on your purchase. Whether you get the car or not, come and join us in this Saturday meeting at Claim Jumper in Redmond town center. 11:30am. You could learn a lot more from our fellow nsx owners.

Welcome to Prime!

NSXDreamer2 said:
There are quite a bit of nsxes driving around but the owners did not engage with the local nsxca chapter, nor the local unofficial group, or on nsxprime.com .

Since the car is in Mukiteo, it's not that far away from Lynnwood Acura, and they had serviced handfuls of nsx in years. They had earned pretty good reputation within the locals. I will suggest you making an appointment with them and have them throughoutly inspect the car for you, just to be safe.

You have read through the FAQ of this site and download the checklist when you looking at the nsx, haven't you? ;)

Good luck on your purchase. Whether you get the car or not, come and join us in this Saturday meeting at Claim Jumper in Redmond town center. 11:30am. You could learn a lot more from our fellow nsx owners.

Welcome to Prime!

Hey thanks for the invite, and well the car was in pristine shape, so i bought it. i'll have some more pics up soon. cant wait to see what some of you other guys have.

Back