Has any NSX owner tinted the front windshield?

Isn't there a tint that is darker on the top and fades to a lighter tint towards the bottom? I thought I saw this. If so, I would think that would be ideal for the windshield.

-Bill

Ive got 20% on the sides and rear and 35% on the windshield. Ive had all my cars done this way. I dont have to wear sunglasses during the day and at night theyre is no glare. The car always stays cool and i have black cars so thats a big plus. It looks pretty badass as well.
I personally dont know how people drive without it.

Ive got 20% on the sides and rear and 35% on the windshield. Ive had all my cars done this way. I dont have to wear sunglasses during the day and at night theyre is no glare. The car always stays cool and i have black cars so thats a big plus. It looks pretty badass as well.
I personally dont know how people drive without it.

Any chance you can take a picture of your windshield please? I am trying to figure out the right amount of tint on the first time around.

Let's see some picks:cool:

Best I could find
nsx008.jpg

NewFerrari005.jpg

Let me state I know it's clearly illegal to have tint on the windshield. I've always done the windshield "brow" which is the 6" down from top (totally legal).

I don't want a bling look canopy since the car already attracts a lot of attention so my concern was more to keep heat out on hot summer days so I don't have to use my cheesy Pepboys $9.99 heat shield!

My main goal was to mainly block out the sun and if it was "slightly" darker that's ok but I certainly do not want the drug dealer all black look! My car came with a nice tint on the side windows and rear hatch. I have considered pulling all of it off and going with my favorite cool silver metallic tint instead. This gives a nice silver reflective almost mirror like tint look.

here's a sample picture of it on my m3:

leftside.jpg

Back