Happy 50th to The Don

Well somebody had to acknowledge his birthday and his advancing curmudgeonry associated with dealing with soon to be instituted death panels a la obama resulted in his less than gentle reminder that apparently nobody gives a crap about his birthday so here goes..............

12494882_J4rGs-X3-1.gif

Happy Healthy Birthday to "The Don", many many more!!!!

I must say he is a sprightly looking 50 years old. Best wishes for happiness and health in the year to come, Don.

Do something fun you deserve it! :biggrin:

Happy Birthday to Don :biggrin:
Can't wait to give you your present when I see you next week :rolleyes:

Loveya Alan, Roberta and the rest of us from Casa Offsie

I was about to post "where is my freakin' spidey"

Now I am less grumpy. Plus my friend Dave bought me a hot fudge sundae. Life is good.

Now back to charging all of your credit cards for the birthday gifts I decided you should buy me.

Last edited:
:biggrin:Happy Happy most NSX-ful day.

You know you really should have told me just how much older than me your are. I just didn't realize it was so much. Wow.:biggrin:

Don is older than me?:eek: Wow so see how I turned it into a me thread......I hope Pooh turned you on to some honey:wink:

I was about to post "where is my freakin' spidey"

Now I am less grumpy. Plus my friend Dave bought me a hot fudge sundae. Life is good.

Now back to charging all of your credit cards for the birthday gifts I decided you should buy me.

Don't charge my card! I didn't get any gift from you for my 50th last year, so you don't deserve anything from me!:smile:

BTW - Do we get to celebrate your 50th B-day again in 2017? Or was that party in 2007 (link here) just a ploy to get some extra attention?

In any case -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY - however old you really are :biggrin:

omg!
you're like na1 when we all thought you were na2....

you cannot be 50!
well a day later...
yes you can!!:eek:
hbd lil'donnie

Last edited:
Don,

Happy 50th B'day, that's the golden aniversary of your birth! Have Carla give you something golden to celebrate. I will just leave it at that and hope nobody's mind goes into the gutter; I know where this crowd can go...

Again best wishes to you and Carla.

Tytus

Don,

Happy 50th B'day, that's the golden aniversary of your birth! Have Carla give you something golden to celebrate. I will just leave it at that and hope nobody's mind goes into the gutter; I know where this crowd can go...

Again best wishes to you and Carla.

Tytus
I beg your pardon, What crowd?

Happy Birthday Don!!!

Back