• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Guess who is back!

nsx.jpg

2000 NSX, 47K miles.:biggrin:

Yes, it needs to be lowered!

Hey, I expected to be notified BEFORE the whole Internet found out.

You have to bring it buy so I can see the differences between it and the '91.

welcome back

so what are your plans with this one? (having been previously na and supercharged?)

very nice car!!!

welcome back

so what are your plans with this one? (having been previously na and supercharged?)

very nice car!!!

Right now, exhaust, aftermarket stereo with NAV.

Later... dunno. I want a turbo, but my wife may divorce me.

Hey, I expected to be notified BEFORE the whole Internet found out.

You have to bring it buy so I can see the differences between it and the '91.

You didn't answer your phone!

I won't have the car until later this week. They are putting in a new clutch, timing belt and water pump.

Awesome Looks good, welcome back, why in the world would you switch to the Vett World? Yikes talk about jumping off a cliff! dont do it again LOL

"once they go NSX, they always come back" even if they dont want to..

Welcome back, what happened with the corvette?

Welcome back!...hope to see you at NSXPO.

Right now, exhaust, aftermarket stereo with NAV.

Later... dunno. I want a turbo, but my wife may divorce me.

I don't know your wife and don't mean to be offensive. But, could quite possibly be worth it :). Turbo or Bust!:biggrin:

I don't know your wife and don't mean to be offensive. But, could quite possibly be worth it :). Turbo or Bust!:biggrin:

haha. if it was for a suped up turbo nsx or nothing, maybe. Not just for the turbo lol. The Vtec shoud hold you over for a little while and the uncompromised handleing. How does the vette compare to the X. I have a friend with a 08 and he went on one of our cruises and couldn't keep up. He said even my bros s2k was pushing him to his limits.

how about a bbsc? tee hee. there's one in the FS section right now. with the AEM fic you'd be pretty happy. now the wife... another story...

Congrats and Welcome Back!

What even caused the opportunity for a trade in offer? Anyways I would love to see the progress pics of this car =)

Congrats! That was a good deal if its the one advertised here on prime.

Back