• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Guess who is back!

Nice - gotta love that color - it is the fastest after all .....we all know that! LOL:biggrin: Sounds like your having the usual maintenance culprits taken care of - same mileage I have on my 91. Wow - should be a lot of fun - but I think if it were me I'd keep the wife happy! Welcome back!

You sure you don't want to do BBSC?:wink::biggrin:

Congrats and welcome back!

Welcome back....I came close getting the yellow Z06 since my brother has a silver one, but ended back with the NSX. The Z06 is a nice car for the price.

Last edited:
well look whos back....slim shady....:wink: Dave I think you have learned alot from your sportscar experiences...I'm sure you will be keeping this one for a while,and will need to go FI.Just don't go back to your "roots":eek:

well look whos back....slim shady....:wink: Dave I think you have learned alot from your sportscar experiences...I'm sure you will be keeping this one for a while,and will need to go FI.Just don't go back to your "roots":eek:

"Roots" probably would have been OK!

Technology has changed a lot in 4 years. The AEM FIC is sweet. I look forward to playing with it. Might be a while though because i will have to convince the wife.

This time around I am not out for max HP, just more and reliable. A 6psi CTSC with AEM FIC would be great for me. 350-370HP, that is all I need.

nsx.jpg

2000 NSX, 47K miles.:biggrin:

Yes, it needs to be lowered!

No friggen way:eek:

Still have the Vette though right? Thought for sure your next purchase would be C6 Z06:biggrin:

Congrats and welcome back ! I knew you would be back considering how much you are on this site. The delivery area looks familiar. Did you buy the car from Acura Of Orange Park ? I purchased my car IN Orange Park from Aaron Watkins.

Congrats and welcome back ! I knew you would be back considering how much you are on this site. The delivery area looks familiar. Did you buy the car from Acura Of Orange Park ? I purchased my car IN Orange Park from Aaron Watkins.

Yes, Acura or Orange Park. Good guys there.

Doh!

Ok after further reading my comment is that for the power Net is looking for I say go with the SOS SC with laminova and Lovefab headers ..... Yeah I know not my money:biggrin:

Welcome back and good luck with the new ride!

Say it ain't so, traitor. :biggrin:

Looks nice...can't complain about the color. :wink:

Ok, everyone is thinking it. And you know what I'm going to ask. But I'll point at the gorilla in the corner anyway.

Why did you switch back? Details. Now.

:confused:

I already said the dealer made me an offer I couldn't refuse. Simple as that.

I still love the vette. My only gripe with it is that is just doesn't feel special like a NSX does.

Back