• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gt-one Super Gt Kit 2007

so what happened? anything new? I'd love to see more recent pics!!!

Its at the paint shop now getting blocked out and ready to spray.

Here are the only pics I have taken lately.

I will try to stop by today and snap a few new ones.

Rav

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 288
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 230
Updates? Its must have some paint on it by now :biggrin:

Still in the werks at the paint shop, no paint yet. More fine tuning of the gaps and seams, and LOTS of blocking.

We are shooting for OEM or better panel fitment.

Going to take a while longer.

Rav

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 272
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 197
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 155
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 201
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
Wow how wide? each side" or total?

Rav, I think you know of a car WITH no fenders at TiDaves shop so if you stop by just hang a few corners on :biggrin:

Let me know if you want this bodywork for your upcoming beast :smile:

Rav

You going to be my sponsor?
I still need the $$$$ for all the other parts but when it's done Damn it's going to be a fun ride and maybe run with Shads group of Time Attack and endurance cars :biggrin:

Just going to be a caged fun car now (still runs a plate thank God for no smog in Lassen Co.) but it WILL be at a ton of events.

You going to be my sponsor?
I still need the $$$$ for all the other parts but when it's done Damn it's going to be a fun ride and maybe run with Shads group of Time Attack and endurance cars :biggrin:

Just going to be a caged fun car now (still runs a plate thank God for no smog in Lassen Co.) but it WILL be at a ton of events.

YES I do have a sponsorship package for you:smile:

Drop me a line.

Rav

YES I do have a sponsorship package for you:smile:

Drop me a line.

Rav

Your still working with Dave? If so I hope you are doing the rear splitter thing he has in mind. You can ask him about what the cars going to be but in short Shad/Kips car is going to be ~2200lb so mine has to be ~1999.5lb LOL :biggrin: :eek: :wink:

Your still working with Dave? If so I hope you are doing the rear splitter thing he has in mind. You can ask him about what the cars going to be but in short Shad/Kips car is going to be ~2200lb so mine has to be ~1999.5lb LOL :biggrin: :eek: :wink:

Sounds exciting:smile: He hasn't mentioned the splitter to me though:smile:

I actually tried to call him today but went to voicemail.

SGT wide kit Details:
http://www.umbrellaautodesign.com/c...id-1540/sorcery_new_sgt_widebody_for_nsx.html

Rav

Last edited:

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 212
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 176
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 164
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 155
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
This thread tempting me to go widebody again. :biggrin: Can't wait to see the completed NSX.

Back