• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gt-one Super Gt Kit 2007

LOL yes very busy Gil:smile: In fact I will be working all weekend and not out having fun like everybody else:smile:

Its worth it though I think, this one will be ready for paint in a matter of days.

The motor is fully built by Comptech machine. High compression, ported heads, cams, JE pistons. etc.

Rav

Hey Rav, how bout you and I trade for a year.:wink: you take my job and I take yours. Paint already, you must have been movin. So it is a rotory piston motor with headers, correct.:confused:

-g-

LOL yes very busy Gil:smile: In fact I will be working all weekend and not out having fun like everybody else:smile:

Its worth it though I think, this one will be ready for paint in a matter of days.

The motor is fully built by Comptech machine. High compression, ported heads, cams, JE pistons. etc.

Rav

Just want to compare. Any plan on getting a hood like this (bottom pic)?

attachment.php

2603136649_b3d57ac226_b.jpg

Last edited:
Just want to compare. Any plan on getting a hood like this (bottom pic)?

attachment.php

2603136649_b3d57ac226_b.jpg

Hi, I am not aware of a production hood that resembles that one very closely however I have wondered about it too.

I probably dont have time to make one this year.

Rav

I never realized how completely different the Super GT headlights were compared to stock. They do look much more aggressive the way they are angled in as well. I suppose there's no kit out there that replicates them closely...

I think the shape is the same but the lamp itself is tilted to flow with the line. I think they raise the front fenders to allow the wheels to bounce without rubbing the inner side of the fender. Look aggresive. Can't wait to see Kane's NSX to finish.

I never realized how completely different the Super GT headlights were compared to stock. They do look much more aggressive the way they are angled in as well. I suppose there's no kit out there that replicates them closely...

Oh my oh my oh my...

I LOVE THE WHEELS!!!

That thing is just menacing. Will it ride with the front tucked like that or will actual ride height be a bit higher? I actually would want to front raised a bit if it were my car.

I'm pretty sure the shape of the headlights and the headlights themselves are also different, not just how they are mounted. Either way this car is coming along quite nicely. I look forward to its completion.

TK

Oh my oh my oh my...

I LOVE THE WHEELS!!!

That thing is just menacing. Will it ride with the front tucked like that or will actual ride height be a bit higher? I actually would want to front raised a bit if it were my car.

I will be driving it at this height:smile: Its got the VRH on it so no worries about clearing driveways etc. I can raise it 4" on the fly anytime:smile:

Rav

ok, it looks great, just like a race car, I'm sure it'll sound like one too.

How about if it's going to be drive like one?? ;) Oh, and are you planning to get rid of interior mirror but only using rear cameras for rear views?? I found the GT nsx are using the camera only.

ok, it looks great, just like a race car, I'm sure it'll sound like one too.

How about if it's going to be drive like one?? ;) Oh, and are you planning to get rid of interior mirror but only using rear cameras for rear views?? I found the GT nsx are using the camera only.

I don't look back while driving:smile:

OMG it looks sooooo good. What color are you going to paint it? Crossing my fingers you'll paint it white. It'll look great with the gold wheels and the CF goodies. Plus then it'll look similar to my autoart 1:18
aa2176.jpg
model :biggrin:

Man that looks so good.

Who makes that rear defusser?
attachment.php

Thanks
Rahim

I'll be selling defusser's just like that one. Look at my avatar it's made from cf and fiberglass and it will be really cheap. they'll be up for sale in about two months. No deposits right now if anybody is going to ask. I'll have 35 for sale! Price is about 500 fg and 875 cf only 10 in CF, but can change depending on shipping. so keep me in mind around that time.

Last edited:
Latest pics,

Hey bud your diffusor looks nice but it looks nothing like mine:smile:

If you have a diffusor for sale maybe you should start your own thread in the vendor section?

Anyone who wants the real thing as in genuine SORCERY can drop me a line

I have 2 colors in mind for the car, one is white and the other is a secret:smile:

Rav

Attachments

• v 004.jpg
    v 004.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 464
  • v 005.jpg
    v 005.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 668
  • b 003.jpg
    b 003.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 627
Last edited: