• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Group Purchase for Cantrell Advanced Header System

NSX7 said:
btcog82 - you have me listed twice - mine is a 91
Oops, my mistake gentlemen:redface: sorry late night at work didn't notice. :redface:

1. btcog82 - 1991
2. splitz - 1995
3. fifthearth, "PJ" - 1992
4. fcs1965, "Chris" - 1992
5. NSX7 - 1991
6. TGBEATY - 1991
7. AU_NSX - 1991?
8. the0ne - 1991
9. SMYLDOC - 1992
10. ibDursty - 1995
11. NSXchnk - 1991 (in @ 20 order group buy)
12. VBNSX - 1991 (in @ 20)

EDITED

Last edited:
Cantrell Concepts said:
I would like to get everyone’s feedback about the closing date of the group purchase. I am thinking 2 weeks from the start date, which is a week from tomorrow. This should be enough time for anyone interested to sign up. Please let me know if this is acceptable for everyone. I can start taking deposits Thursday.
Will, I agree with AU_NSX...for OPTION B

AU_NSX said:
Only a suggestion... How about:

a) End of the month
b) When you have 20 deposits in hand
You could close the group buy whichever comes first!
CLOSE IT AS SOON AS WE GET 20...just my .02

:biggrin:

Am I missing something?
Deposits (ie a deposit is something less than the full amount) could be put down now since the magic number of 10 for the group buy has already been met. An extra 100 comes off once it reaches 20+, Will has decided in the interest of not dragging this out to close the group buy and after two weeks from the original post. The closure of group buy is based on time not people, which by his post from yesterday is a week from today or 7/19

Shumdit said:
Any power figures on 3.2 cars???

Perhaps you missed Will's post from a couple of days ago in this thread: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showpost.php?p=659443&postcount=27

If you had missed it here's the summary:

Cantrell Concepts said:
We have not tested on a 3.2. If there is someone in SoCal in the GP with a 3.2 who wants a free before/after dyno, please PM me.
I am sure there is a solid gain over stock.

He probably hasn't gotten any figures since two days ago, even if he did find a local test subject.

mrbythatmuch said:
Am I missing something? Deposits (ie a deposit is something less than the full amount) could be put down now since the magic number of 10 for the group buy has already been met. An extra 100 comes off once it reaches 20+, Will has decided in the interest of not dragging this out to close the group buy and after two weeks from the original post. The closure of group buy is based on time not people, which by his post from yesterday is a week from today or 7/19
mrbythatmuch,

Maybe you did or did NOT mean to come off as sounding rude, but Will ASKED for OUR (meaning the people on the group buy list) thoughts and opinions.

Cantrell Concepts said:
I would like to get everyone’s feedback about the closing date of the group purchase. I am thinking 2 weeks from the start date, which is a week from tomorrow. This should be enough time for anyone interested to sign up. Please let me know if this is acceptable for everyone. I can start taking deposits Thursday....
Thank You,
Will
As of right now, I DO NOT see your name on the list, NOR' have you expressed interest in your previous post. SO...
ARE YOU IN mrbythatmuch?!

:biggrin: Don't take anything I said offensively, I am only stating that it sounds as though you came off a lil' harsh. And some of us think we could use $100 towards other mods... :biggrin:
NSX7 said:
I am committed - but if I have a choice, I would choose to wait till we get 20 people to get another $100 discount - I am not suggesting to wait till next year or something - but a little more - I will feel good knowing I got the best deal on quality headers - and also I am sure we can all use that $100 towards another upgrade - should we take opinions on this from the rest of the group ??
I AGREE Brother, I agree!

Quote: I understand you don't wanna' wait TGBEATY, BUT since we still have another week for the group buy to end, might as well wait an see if you get an additional $100 off:wink: :wink:

It was my understanding that once the 10 was met we could pay and have them shipped right away. If we still have to wait for the group buy to end for them to be shipped, then the $100.00 in savings would be nice.

I'm in. put me on the list. what method of payment? Visa fine?

valenzul said:
I'm in. put me on the list. what method of payment? Visa fine?
Thats up to Will for the payment option, SPEAKING OF WILL...WILL WHAT TIME AND WHAT NUMBER CAN WE REACH YOU AT!?!?!?

1. btcog82 - 1991
2. splitz - 1995
5. NSX7 - 1991
6. TGBEATY - 1991
7. AU_NSX - 1991?(Year correct?)
8. the0ne - 1991
9. SMYLDOC - 1992
10. ibDursty - 1995
13. valenzul - 1992

ONLY 7 MORE TO GO!

Doesn't look like this isn't gonna make it to 20... :frown:

x

btcog82 said:
come on ya' know ya' wanna join the list...:biggrin: How can you go wrong from a guy that makes such great products AND EVEN S.O.S. SELLS HIS STUFF!!!! :tongue: :biggrin: :eek:

I want in, but only if I can see enough difference to justify the cost and installation. At this point I do not have the info to make that decision.

Shumdit said:
I want in, but only if I can see enough difference to justify the cost and installation. At this point I do not have the info to make that decision.

I'd imagine the cost of installation is the same for just about all headers. Basically remove front beam, struggle with rusted nuts, get a few cuts on the hands and arms then call it done. :biggrin:

x

New News From Will

NEW NEWS FROM WILL CANTRELL;

Ok, for those of you on the group buy list, I have a contact number for us to call. I will PM each of you ON THE LIST with the number. His office manager is out for a week, so if you get the message machine, LEAVE A MESSAGE!

MONEY I$$UE; Will would like us to put at least $500 down sometime this week, SO WE KNOW WHO'S SERIOUS.
ISSUE...At this time he DOES NOT have a merchant account from Paypal (meaning he can't accept credit card), so he is asking for check or money order. I know for myself this may be a problem. Will said if this was going to be an issue, he would go ahead and open a merchants account, so he can accept credit cards,
BUT WE NEED TO KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE INTENDED ON PAYING CREDIT CARD;
1. btcog82
2. ??? anyone else ???

ANYONE WHO JUST CANT WAIT, and wants their headers NOW, can call the number I pm them, and have theirs shipped out now.

Any ?'s feel free to ask.

so does this mean we didn't make 20?

x

VBNSX said:
so does this mean we didn't make 20?

x

Not over yet bud, just taking deposits now....that's all. And, I already got 3 pm's back on people saying they are using a credit card. So...Will?

DID I SKIP ANYONE ON THE LIST???!?!?!? PLEASE LET ME KNOW, I PM'D EVERYONE ON THE GROUP BUY LIST WITH THE CONTACT INFO, IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE IT PM ME PLEASE!

I'm in @ 20 only as well. Will gave me a notice that he expects this GB to close Wed. Just a few more ppl needed. @ 20 we are almost talking Ebay generic prices.

1. btcog82 - 1991
2. splitz - 1995
5. NSX7 - 1991
6. TGBEATY - 1991
8. the0ne - 1991
9. SMYLDOC - 1992
10. ibDursty - 1995
13. valenzul - 1992

YIPPEEE!!! 2 MORE:biggrin:

14. geometro
15. TrustJDM (in @ 20)

OK EVERYONE PAYMENT...

Will, I have OVER 10 people on the list that have PM'd me and said they were going to pay paypal, using credit card, FOR MULTILPLE REASONS, verying from security issues, to not wanting to use bank accounts on paypal, or snail mail for deposits. I would honestly say at this point I think you should upgrade your accout to a merchants account, so we don't lose people on the list. What do you say?

????

VBNSX said:
2 more?
at 15?
:confused:

LOL, no, no, no...I meant 2 more people and guess what 2 more:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

and one I forgot...sorry:redface: ///////////////

ONLY 3 MORE NEEDED

1. btcog82 - 1991
2. splitz - 1995
5. NSX7 - 1991
6. TGBEATY - 1991
8. the0ne - 1991
9. SMYLDOC - 1992
10. ibDursty - 1995
13. valenzul - 1992
14. geometro - ????
15. TrustJDM - ???? (in @ 20)
16. Deylo - 1991 (in @ 20)

17. nsxr097 - 1997?

$$$AND I GOT MORE NEW NEW$, GOOD NEW$!...ON CREDIT CARD$!$$$

ALSO, if there's a ? next to your name, I either guessed or don't know your year of the headers you need. PLEASE PM ME AND LET ME KNOW.

? ANSWERED ; Some have asked why $500 down payment? Well, that lets Cantrell know who's serious.

I HAVE PM'D EVERYONE ON THE LIST WITH THE NEW INFO. LET ME KNOW, IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE A PM.

Last edited:
Back