• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Purchase for Cantrell Advanced Header System

Any chance of reviving this group buy?? Now that these have been out a while and have proven themselves, I am ready to get a set of headers and would love to get this deal going and put more of this product out there. Who is in?? :D :)

its been months now since I've had this on....I can tell you, the sound is better... louder, but racier sounding:biggrin:

Also, feels much faster after about 60+mph. I just didn't feel this kind of pull before.

-V. V.

I've had mine on for several months and am happy with them.
Excellent fitment with no issues. That includes cross beam, motor mounts, etc. Unlike other brands that seem to be having problems right now.
I have noticed that at 70-75 mph the interior is somewhat quieter now than when the stock manifolds were on car. Nice bonus for long trips.
Good luck at getting another GB. I think everyone that would be able to buy them would be happy.

I hope another GB comes along. One of my DC headers has a leak...

Any chance of reviving this group buy?? Now that these have been out a while and have proven themselves, I am ready to get a set of headers and would love to get this deal going and put more of this product out there. Who is in?? :D :)

I'd be in! :biggrin:

+1 if there's no serious delays, and no special adapters needed.

Last edited:
Back