• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Purchase for Cantrell Advanced Header System

The GP is closed. Thanks to everyone who participated.

More information about the Cantrell Concepts headers can be found on this thread http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?p=656748#post656748

Retail Price:
91-94 1445.00
95-96 1245.00
97-05 1245.00

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Your total is correct if you want the O2 extensions. You do not need any additional hardware, everything is included.
It is possible to cut and extend the O2 wires.
I didn't include the O2 extentions in the group purchase to allow people the option to save more.

Will

Last edited:
"OH-KAY," gotchya' now. Sounds to me though as the extenders would be best to go with. Thanks Will!

WELL EVERYONE JUMP ON THIS GROUP BUY!!!! COME ON WHAT'DYA' GOT TO LOOSE...NOT HORSEPOWER!!!:tongue: :biggrin: :tongue: :biggrin:

1. btcog82
2. splitz - 1995
3. Nihilation
4. fcs1965
5. NSX7

Half way there! What happen to all those Ztek GB people?

Shumdit said:
I might be in if I knew the HP gain on a 3.2 car over stock.

come on ya' know ya' wanna join the list...:biggrin: How can you go wrong from a guy that makes such great products AND EVEN S.O.S. SELLS HIS STUFF!!!! :tongue: :biggrin: :eek:

20 sets are in stock now. We will have 20 more finished in the next 8-10 days. They will begin shipping as soon as the GP concludes and payments are recieved.

fcs1965 said:
Ok,
I am new to this, how do i add my name to the list. Also how long until they are ready for delivery ?

chris

splitz said:
Half way there! What happen to all those Ztek GB people?

Well there is one here...

1. btcog82
2. splitz - 1995
3. Nihilation
4. fcs1965
5. NSX7
6. TGBEATY
7. AU_NSX

So hey heres an idea:eek:, what if we all start PMing all the people on the GB for ZAHNTECH headers and convince them to convert they will get annoyed by 100's of pm's...well at least 7 different pm's from all of us on this GB list and then they will convert :tongue: :smile: :biggrin: :eek: :cool: :cool:

and I SHALL DOMINATE AND RULE THE WORLD...oops did I say that out loud, I didn't mention anything about weapons of mass destruction in there anywhere did I???:confused: :biggrin: :tongue: :eek:

1. btcog82
2. splitz - 1995
3. Nihilation
4. fcs1965
5. NSX7
6. TGBEATY
7. AU_NSX
8. the0ne (waiting for more people for GB)

- Is there a warrenty on them?
- Any pictures installed on a nsx?

btcog82 said:
So hey heres an idea:eek:, what if we all start PMing all the people on the GB for ZAHNTECH headers :

I do not make or sell Headers..you have me confused with someone else...I am not "Ztek". I do however install them.

how is this header compare to the taitec ones?
i heard the taitec one is the best as for performance (more HP)
so is this even better?

Courtesy of Science Of Speed, this is a dyno from the Taitec GT header system. Most header systems will probably give "almost" the same amount of HP, it will probably be just your preference and how much money you want to spend.

Warnick_baseline-exhaust.jpg

Pccw said:
how is this header compare to the taitec ones?
i heard the taitec one is the best as for performance (more HP)
so is this even better?

The Taitec headers are a good product. I would say the Cantrell Concepts headers fit better. The Taitec headers are probably best suited to an NA NSX as their primary tube diameter is on the small side.

the0ne said:
1. btcog82
2. splitz - 1995
3. Nihilation
4. fcs1965
5. NSX7
6. TGBEATY
7. AU_NSX
8. the0ne (waiting for more people for GB)

- Is there a warranty on them?
- Any pictures installed on a nsx?

I am offering a 2 year warranty against manufacture defects.
Here are a couple pics of a set installed. This set has some miles on it and quite a few test installs.

Attachments

• installed front.jpg
    installed front.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 231
  • installed rear.jpg
    installed rear.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 223
Back