• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

group buy on suspension

is anybody interested in participating in a group buy on HKS hiper suspension? if we can gather about 10 people, we can get it for $1900.00 plus shipping through an authorized US distributor...they also carry TEIN suspension as well, i just havent gotten the price on those since i am not really interested in them.

if any of you guys have another suggestion on a different suspension brand. post it also, we might be able to do a consolidated group buy. as of right now, the only price ive got so far on a group buy is with the HKS setup.

the HKS hiper damper suspension is by far one of the best suspensions i have ever used on my cars. its a smooth ride, no rattle... and it holds up really well while cornering.

dali racing has it listed for $2250.00 plus shipping.
http://daliracing.com/v666-5/catalog/index_browse_part.cfm?focus=585

[This message has been edited by aznstevela1 (edited 13 September 2002).]

Just a note that the HKS Hiper suspension has had reliability problems in the past with the internal valving. Two lurkers on this board have experienced this, and switched to another suspension.

I recommend taking a look at TEIN suspensions. It's great to have US factory-backed support when you need it.

Cheers,
-- Chris

------------------
Revolutionize your NSX with ScienceofSpeed
www.ScienceofSpeed.com | [email protected] | 877-863-4520

Back