Greetings from Tampa FL

Hello NSX Prime members. Been lurking for a while, and just joined. Busy doing my homework and plan to get an NSX in the next few years. Been watching eBay and coming on here to see what is being said about the ones listed on there. Interesting to say the least, and definitely a tight knit community here.
As with all forums I am guessing that you folks like pictures too, so here is my current collection of toys:

ITR 98-0189- current daily driver. Friends give me crap about trying to relive my 20's. I didn't own a Honda/Acura until mid-30's when I bought my first ITR because my girlfriend had an RSX Type S, and it was fun to drive. I explain to them that a. It is fun to drive, and b. She gets 30 mpg. I drive 35 miles each way to work btw.
Jasminerear.jpg

1993 MasterCraft ProStar190 ski boat. We are fortunate to live in a lake community and go out to ski often. First year of MasterCraft having the LT-1 Corvette motor in ski boats.
SSPB.jpg

2011 F-250 Lariat 6.7 diesel. Was the daily for a while; but diesel is so darn expensive at 15mpg.
BWBandSSPBatlake2.jpg

1999 Trans Am Ordered brand new and was modified by Mecham Design Performance out of Arizona. She only has 13K miles, and pretty much the garage queen. Pics were shot for the November issue of GM High Tech Performance; but unfortunately they stopped publication last month along with a bunch of other magazines.
IMG_8546ed.jpg

IMG_8878ed.jpg

Anyways. Glad to be finally registered and hope to be able to contribute as much as I'll probably pester you all during my NSX search.
DAve

Welcome... Very nice collection of toys. Best of luck on your NSX search, will be the best day of your life when you bring her home :biggrin:

Hey Dave,

Feel free to come out to the monthly Tampa NSX Meet and Greets. Check the FL regional forum for more info.
This'll give you a chance to meet some bay area owners and check out the cars more.

-Andy

Welcome... Very nice collection of toys. Best of luck on your NSX search, will be the best day of your life when you bring her home :biggrin:
Thanks Jamie. Thankfully my wife is very understanding about my OCD'ness :-)

Hey Dave,

Feel free to come out to the monthly Tampa NSX Meet and Greets. Check the FL regional forum for more info.
This'll give you a chance to meet some bay area owners and check out the cars more.

-Andy
Thanks for the invite Andy. I had not posted in the regional section yet; but will definitely post there and meet up with you all!

Back