Got My NSX Today

Coz

Legendary Member
Well, picked up my NSX today and drove it from the Ontario, CA area home to Arizona.

Man, what a car. I'm very, very pleased with it and very happy I decided to buy one.

:biggrin:

It's a 94, 60,000 miles. Many Comptech upgrades........

Attachments

• My NSXs.jpg
    My NSXs.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 404
Congratulations, looks beautiful!

Yes it is. Tan/Black interior.
Will post some pictures tomorrow.
Thanks guys !

Congratulations! Is that Brooklands Green? I can't really tell in your picture.

I think you mean black/tan interior...unless that is a new color I don't know about.:wink:

Congrats on your new car.
He is talking about the interior is tan/black. The car is brooklands green.

Congrats on your new purchase. ENJOY!

Congrats on your new purchase! I hope you enjoy it. Now give us your thoughts about the car. Do you think it has as much power as you anticipated? Does it handle as good as you expected?

So far I'm very impressed over all with the car. On the trip home I put my foot in it many times. At one point was pushing 135+. At that speed I was very impressed with the stability of the car. I haven't really done any hard cornering with it yet. Saving those moves for a large parking lot so I can find the limits & learn the corrections without slamming into something in the process. The car will see the track in April when I'm at the Pantera rally in Parhrump, by then I'll have had enough practice with it to feel comfortable pushing it to our limits, especially mine :wink: Too nice a car to let my foot over load my ass.

As for the get up and go power, well, it's different than with my GT5. Where the GT5 has major torq & 460+ HP, it hits you in the butt when it's hammerd, whereas the NSX is more refined and much smoother. I also find with the NSX, because this car has the CTSC, in order to keep the car at the point of instant throttle response, I have to keep the RPM's over 4000 so the boost is always present. This is also my 1st super charged car as well so that's another learning curve. I did get on it some in a corner and found when the SC kicks in, thats when things can get a little Squirrely with the rear end. But from what I can tell at this point, I believe the NSX will handle much better than the GT5 in cornering once I get used to it.

After I got home last night, it was take my sons for a ride time. They said they could hear me a block away and knew it was me getting home. I have
3, (14, 18 & 21). All of which have been in the GT5 many times on the track with me. All 3 of them said the NSX felt faster and were grinning from ear to ear.

The NSX is far more comfortable to drive than the GT5. But after driving the GT5 for the last 7 years, I did miss that V8 sound and feeling. But like I said, the NSX is just different and I like the feeling and sound of it too.

So as time goes by we'll see how it goes. But at this point I am very happy that I bought an NSX. It was a smart move.

Will post some pictures later today.
Thanks guys for the support and well wished thoughts....

Congrats on your new purchase! I hope you enjoy it. Now give us your thoughts about the car. Do you think it has as much power as you anticipated? Does it handle as good as you expected?

congratulations looks great. Don't be surprised if you get a lot of people telling you to lower it:wink: and also don't be surprised if Ken (Nsxtasy) tells you to live with it for six months before changing anything:tongue:

:biggrin:
I'm already looking into springs to lower it and stiffen it up....

??? :confused:

wttc!

congrats and wttc:wink:

btw, get some Volks and Bilsteins asap:biggrin:

beautiful car!!!! Brooklands green is one of my favorites. I always thought it to be very classy. It looks new. Take care and enjoy the new ride.

Thanks Guys...Here's a few more pictures taken today.

Attachments

• P1010002s.JPG
    P1010002s.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 210
  • P1010007s.JPG
    P1010007s.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 118
  • P1010008s.JPG
    P1010008s.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 138
  • P1010009s.JPG
    P1010009s.JPG