Get Type-R spoiler or not?

Get the CF if you have other plans to get CF like a hood. I like them but it's too expensive for me.

Get the CF if you have other plans to get CF like a hood. I like them but it's too expensive for me.

I already have had Type R hood (no CF expose) with the same color of the body and also Stacy skirts.

I would love see if anyone has the pictures of Silverstone NA2(flip headlights) color that has type-R hood, stacy skirts and CF spoiler with dark color.

The color combination of Imola Orange and dark color spoiler looks really nice. I would wonder the Silverstone NA2(without black roof)and dark color spoiler would go together?

You asked...you shall receive

DSCF27721.jpg

Here's another angle

IMG_7159edited-1.jpg

Or how about this angle?

IMG_7404.jpg

Or how about this one from this angle (edited pic though)

main.php

Had enough? ;)

main.php

Last edited:
It really looks nice with Imola orange color. Well! from the pictures at least but no in person. It does not so hot with Silverstone and again in the pictures, not in person.

It really looks nice with Imola orange color. Well! from the pictures at least but no in person. It does not so hot with Silverstone and again in the pictures, not in person.

Are you on crack? Just kidding... this is 100% subjective. Everyone has their own tastes. Some ppl like, some don't.

I never liked the Type R spoiler on the Nsx. I just didn't think it goes with the flow But that was a couple of month ago.:biggrin:

Its really growing on me now, and i think it would look great depending on what mods u have on your car.

Its definitely on my to get list.:smile:

I hope Pingu81 don't mind if im posting a pic of his car on here.
(Please PM me if so and i'll take it off):smile:
Reason why i fell inlove.:wink:

nsx_dollarton_1.JPG

Last edited:
I never liked the Type R spoiler on the Nsx. I just didn't think it goes with the flow But that was a couple of month ago.:biggrin:

Its really growing on me now, and i think it would look great depending on what mods u have on your car.

Its definitely on my to get list.:smile:

I hope Pingu81 don't mind if im posting a pic of his car on here.
(Please PM me if so and i'll take it off):smile:
Reason why i fell inlove.:wink:

nsx_dollarton_1.JPG

I think im in love....very nice car

Are you on crack? Just kidding... this is 100% subjective. Everyone has their own tastes. Some ppl like, some don't.

Synth 19, I really like your car - it stands out with the orange color and Silverstone it fades away. Where did your valence and diffuser? Could you post the pictures of the gear and the whole car?

Sh*t, I am getting myself into a deeper trouble!

Last edited:
Synth 19, I really like your car - it stands out with the orange color and Silverstone it fades away. Where did your valence and diffuser? Could you post the pictures of the gear and the whole car?

Sh*t, I am getting myself into a deeper trouble!

Don't want to hijack this thread, more pics and modifications on my blog: www.synth19.com I painted the OEM rear valance black to flow better with the rear downforce diffuser.

here's my painted one on Sebring Silver..
To be honest once in a while I think about putting the original wing back on. Maybe I'll just change it up once in a while so I don't get bored.

newwing.jpg

newwinganddiffuser.jpg

diffuserandwing.jpg

Last edited:
It is more for the look. Functionality may be not.

on what? the APR GTC-300? .. as far as I know, Honda did the wing + trunk lip + diffuser on the 02+ Typer-R for a reason, or they did just for the looks?

Oscar

Back