• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

GB: For Tamoske's Carbon Fiber door inserts

So, did you already ship mine like you said or is mine included with this grand shipment on Friday?

So confused...:confused:

please leave an email. you cf parts shipped already. im also waiting when you recieve them!!

I just got your PM asking me to leave you an email.

What does that mean? You want me to write you an email? Whats your address? Why?
:confused:

provide you tracking number like i asked this before. i'm not a cheater so every part that you all ordered will be in your hands!!

STILL NO ANSWER. YOU ARE A CROOK. I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO GET MY MONEY BACK SOMEHOW :mad:

If it's any consulation to you......Tamoske is out of the country as we speak. I finally just got a hold of him (today 10/10/07) through an email I've sent him several days ago. I tried to get a hold of him because of the pressure I've been getting about the GB's.

PM from Tamoske...

Tamoske said:
hello. sorry for delay. im talking like this because i really have lots of troubles for the first time with my workers and trying in every way to solve all these big troubles that i have. please could you wait couple days i will return from other countrie and will shipp cf pats to everyone.also shipp some $ to refund something that we done wrong. PLEASE POST THIS OF FORUMS. THANXS

I got less of a feeling of deflection and more of a feeling of apology when i read it. At least two others have received theirs now. I know you (cyan) have been waiting longer than I have so I hope you get yours before I get mine. If not, i'll send you mine and wait on yours. My wife discovered through this process what I was spending on the car and threw a shit-fit so it will be a few more weeks before I am allowed to spend again (like on the installation :-)) so it wont matter to me if i get it first or last.

bja

Last edited:
I got less of a feeling of deflection and more of a feeling of apology when i read it.

I don't think that he's not going to deliver, I just think he got in WAY over his head and is trying to catch up. I don't mind if it's going to take longer than promised... just quit lying and telling EVERYBODY that their parts are going to ship the following day. If they're not done yet... tell me. If it's got a few more days before they ship... fine. If you haven't started on them yet... we've got problems! :mad:

This is how Tamoske should post:

Hello everyone,
Unfortunetly all the parts will be shipped out in 1 month. Please be patient as I need to catch up with the project. I promised that I will deliver great product for everyone.
Thank you all for being patient with my delays:redface:

Sincerely,

Tamoske

parts are almoust ready we need only to cut holes and to cover them with one thing. so its the main time now.

Tamoske,

Please get a hold of Todd Nighman (91nsx85crx), his email address is [email protected] and is mailing address is....
Todd Nighman
5174 Millwood Dr.
Canton, GA 30114
United States

This individiual had did a charge back (refund of $412.00) on my account for the CF V2 center console. This guy is not very understanding as he say he is. He had mess up my Paypal account because of this. Please take care of this matter immediately!

How about a PM sent to me, the only PM's I have recieved are responses to ones sent to you, Tamoske, such as:
Re: Group buy update

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Todd like we said you will get them shipped about 3 weeks after recieving money from nmymirr. so you should get your order about on 25 of august or earlier. i will pm about everything.

thank you i got your order and adress

I would appreciate an honest update!

Tamoske, can you PM me an update on my:

Carbon Fiber Center Console (double din, ash tray delete, and coin tray delete) as well as my door inserts?

Can you verify my address and when they should be shipped out?

Thank you,

Billy

Been waiting patiently without posting anything.
I think I placed my order before this group buy started...
Wondering if my set will come in before X-mas???

to prevent the wrong order shipped to me.
I ordered a Double DIN with ashtray and coin tray cut out + door inserts.

Thanks!

Tom

Back