• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

GB: For Tamoske's Carbon Fiber door inserts

lemme see if i can make it easier... (laughing as i type)

use this form for your updates tamoske:

#------------------------cut here-----------------------------

Hello Everyone.
Here is the latest...

# of door inserts completed ____________

# of door inserts shipped ____________

# of consoles completed ____________

# of consoles shipped ____________

My next update will come on ____________

I apologize again for any inconvenience and/or stress that the delays may have caused you all.

Tamoske

#------------------------cut here-----------------------------

Try that one :-)

seriously dude, its easy to TYPE
your workers didnt screw up your keyboard too huh?

rofl

That was quite funny :biggrin:

Hello Everyone.
Here is the latest...

# of door inserts completed ____________

# of door inserts shipped ____________

# of consoles completed ____________

# of consoles shipped ____________

My next update will come on ____________

I apologize again for any inconvenience and/or stress that the delays may have caused you all.

Tamoske

Last edited:
What's not so funny is this is taking well over 2 months.

I hope everyone gets their stuff from Tamoske

tamoske,

come on man, i was was just seeking a little comic relief for myself and possibly for others.

you can't have lived very long on planet earth without realizing that people need an emotional outlet

its either laugh or be pissed off :-)

i was helping people, and you too, to look at the lighter side while we wait

take a break bro - it's friggin friday!

normally i would only dare speak for myself, however i'm gonna go out on a limb and say that WE (the people who paid you) would be happier if you answered the questions

i cant see it from here, but it looks to me like you have a "dodge" button and a "duck" button that are working on your keyboard

try out the numeric keypad dude and fill out your update form

anyone interested in a group buy for a carbon fiber keyboard for tamoske?

i'll paypal 10$ to the first person to post pictures of a carbon fiber keyboard with the nsx logo, deleted numeric keypad with "dodge" and "duck" buttons installed in their place

(literally gasping for air laughing)

from monday making touches(like holes for stereo making astrays and etc) on cf door inserts and cf consoles. i will keep you posted HERE ON MONDAY
IF YOU WANTED TO KNOW
CF DOOR INSERTS DONE-8 SETS
CF CONSOLES DONE-10 SETS
(OUT OF NEW) FORM WITH NEW WORKERS.
(SO NOW NEED TO MAKE HOLES ASHTRAY DOORS AND ONE THING THAT THEY WILL BE SHINNY AND NICE)
Thank you

If this guy has such a bad track record with dleivery, why do we continue to buy from him?

As far as I know, there is nobody that hasn't received their items from Tamoske, or gotten screwed over by him. Do you know of another place to buy CF Door inserts? Or CUSTOMIZED CF Center Consoles? Neither do I... :rolleyes:

Yeah, I think we just give Tamoske some times to make the part. I know for a fact that no one will get screwed by him. I knew that I had to wait, so that's expected. But I am happy to see somebody making quality products for a reasonable price. Sure there's the wait, but you can always get stuffs sooner via ProcaR.

Yeah, I think we just give Tamoske some times to make the part. I know for a fact that no one will get screwed by him. I knew that I had to wait, so that's expected. But I am happy to see somebody making quality products for a reasonable price. Sure there's the wait, but you can always get stuffs sooner via ProcaR.

Good luck with ProCar... I contacted them a while ago to try and get a CF console. I was basically told that they only sell them to an elite group of people, and that they're products only belong in show cars :rolleyes: .

It seems if you DO get anything from them it's only because they had a spare that they had sitting around, or somebody else backed out of a purchase. Then you're still paying 3x's the price for it, but you're getting quality. I have quit contacting ProCar altogether because if I do get a response, it's usually to say that the part is not available, and usually with a "holier than thou" attitude. :rolleyes:

im not going to dissapoint you!!if i was a cheater i was not post anything here. i only need some time like i said to finish these orders.
DubaiRich please let me know after recieving aluminium rings :wink:
thank you

Personally I would rather wait for pieces that are of high quality than get ones shipped quickly that were wrong. The fact that Tamoske has been around for a few years and has come through before for people is good enough for me to give him the time he needs to get things done. I know what delays are like. I'm drywalling my shop and hoped to be done in a month. I'm now on month 3. I'm expecting that the wait for both the shop and the carbon fibre pieces will be worth it.

Good luck with ProCar... I contacted them a while ago to try and get a CF console. I was basically told that they only sell them to an elite group of people, and that they're products only belong in show cars :rolleyes: .

It seems if you DO get anything from them it's only because they had a spare that they had sitting around, or somebody else backed out of a purchase. Then you're still paying 3x's the price for it, but you're getting quality. I have quit contacting ProCar altogether because if I do get a response, it's usually to say that the part is not available, and usually with a "holier than thou" attitude. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE

By no means I am recomending ProcaR as a place to buy stuffs. I guess I was wrong about them being prompt. But then I know why they are not responsive to your inquiries.... There are more to be known about ProcaR than most people on here care to listen. I also don't want those that suport ProcaR to dislike me because I leaked inside information about ProcaR. Lets just say that I personally would never ever ever eva eva...(oops I am stretching my point) buy stuff from ProcaR because I can get the same stuff from Japan for less....:wink:

interestings minds :wink: not personaly to Procar i know why their parts becoming so straight and nice, but its not my bussines :wink:

Ok, I believe I've posted this on the original thread, but I continue to received Paypal payment on my account......If you want to make a purchase, you must make payment arrangements with Tamoske, not with me.

Update 07/24/07: I will NO LONGER be receiving Paypal payments on behalf of Tamoske, since the GB has ended. Please pm Tamoske on your payment options.

AGAIN......DO NOT SEND ANYMORE PAYPAL PAYMENTS TO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT. THE GROUP BUY HAS END SOMENTIME NOW.

cyan:

you still havent received your parts?
i read in the center console thread that they were shipped to you on the 1st.
did i misunderstand?

tamoske:

i would like to request that you use a shipping method which allows the tracking of parcels. the void of information is already too large to add additional weeks of nada.

IM NOT GOING TO PLAY YOUR RULES IF YOU TALKING LIKE THIS AND POSTING AND WRITING EVERYTHING ALL TRASHES WITH DUMB PHOTOS SORRY BUT ARE 10 YEARS OLD?? WHY ARE YOU SPOILING EVERYTHING IF IM RUSHING EVERYTHING TO MUST LIKE I SEE TRASH EVERYTHING AND SPOIL ALL MY DAY.:eek:

the shipping appears to be taking over 3 weeks with the method that you used to ship to cyan, oyagi, etc. and there is no tracking ability

is it possible for you to ship using a method that is trackable and a little faster?

the trim rings that you shipped to oyagi took only 10 days to arrive

why weren't oyagi's console and door inserts shipped with the rings?

why have the materials that you shipped on the 1st (25 days ago) not arrived???

Back