• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gathering Interest. GT One v. 5.1 Stanless Steel Exhaust.

Re: Gathering Interest. GT One v. 5.1 Stainless Steel Exhaust.

Thanks so much Vance for facilitating the purchase of my dream GT-One 5.1 exhaust system.

If it was not for you I would not be realizing my dream come true in owning this exhaust for my car.

Many thanks !!!

Ian

Vance,

in a post above, you mentioned "their headers"...are those the same headers that Hitoshi sold under the name "F1 headers" ?!?! if so, how much (shiiped to Lisbon, portugal)???

Thanks,
Nuno

I can get every thing GT-One. The problem with you is the GT-One header is for NA1 Only, so if you want to have that header, you'll either need to use a NA1 exhaust or have test pipes.

I can get every thing GT-One. The problem with you is the GT-One header is for NA1 Only, so if you want to have that header, you'll either need to use a NA1 exhaust or have test pipes.

hummmm...what about this:

- GT-One NA1 header
- Prospeed NA1 Cats
- Matt's GT-One NA1 exhaust (the same as yours)

do you think all this work together?? :wink::wink:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

hummmm...what about this:

- GT-One NA1 header
- Prospeed NA1 Cats
- Matt's GT-One NA1 exhaust (the same as yours)

do you think all this work together?? :wink::wink:

Absolutely.

I'll do a price check for you:wink: I do think Fujitsubo Header is better than GT-One header. You should consider that too:smile:

Why do you say that it's better???

The way it was put together. :wink:

fujitubo01%5B1%5D.jpg

The pipings are bend, not welded together

56.jpg

However, I have no doubt both of them have equal workmanship

hummm . . . and the GT-One's feature of having the 6 primarys of the very same lenght?? do the Fujitsubu ones have it also?

about bending or welding, i think that in this kind of high-end parts, the finish is nothing but smoothness all over.. i bet you can't even notice the welds of the GT-One from the inside :wink:

bottom line is:
- HP gains differences (difficult to know)
- weight differences
- price differences (this you can know:tongue:)

The way it was put together. :wink:

fujitubo01%5B1%5D.jpg

The pipings are bend, not welded together

56.jpg

However, I have no doubt both of them have equal workmanship

hummm . . . and the GT-One's feature of having the 6 primarys of the very same lenght?? do the Fujitsubu ones have it also?

about bending or welding, i think that in this kind of high-end parts, the finish is nothing but smoothness all over.. i bet you can't even notice the welds of the GT-One from the inside :wink:

bottom line is:
- weight differences

Price difference is about the same. The one aspect of the GT-One header I didn't care for is that one pipe cross over to the other side, I never like that in a header design. Fujitsubo claimed their headers are equal length too.

pbassjo, got your PM, please check for payment information.

Order Validation:

GT-One v.5.1 Stanless Steel

1996 NSX-T NA1

You're the second on the list, will take about/up to three months to receive it. I'll keep you posted.

Last edited:
pbassjo, got your PM, please check for payment information.

Order Validation:

GT-One v.5.1 Stanless Steel

1996 NSX-T NA1

You're the second on the list, will take about/up to three months to receive it. I'll keep you posted.

Dat's cool. Nice talking with you.
Joe

Fujitsubo claimed their headers are equal length too.

Only one one bank of cylinders. From the info I was able to gather, not all 6 pipes are equal length as they are on the GT-One design.

Last edited:
^Subscribing

I sent my deposit to a guy named Chris, had my money for 90 plus days for a GT-One exhaust; Ended up giving me some lame excuse for not delivering. :rolleyes:

^Subscribing

I sent my deposit to a guy named Chris, had my money for 90 plus days for a GT-One exhaust; Ended up giving me some lame excuse for not delivering. :rolleyes:

What does this have to do with this thread? Does this have anything to do with this buy? What is the point of this?

If you have a vendor complaint it belongs in the "Buyer, Seller & Vendor Experiences", not here.

What does this have to do with this thread? Does this have anything to do with this buy? What is the point of this?

If you have a vendor complaint it belongs in the "Buyer, Seller & Vendor Experiences", not here.

My intent was to subscribe and follow the progress of your order. Thought it would be beneficial to share my purchasing experience in obtaining a GT-One exhaust. Just giving a heads up to those prospective buyers that are in the market for a GT-One exhaust (reason I found this thread) and might be interested in purchasing from that other guy.

Personally, I've met Vance at local meets and he's seems to be a stand up guy.

GL with your order.

Last edited:
^Subscribing

So who is this guy Chris? Our mutual friend
?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

There is a difference between "seems" like a stand up guy and "is" a stand up guy:wink:

I'm always fascinated by couple of facts:
1. People want a product cheap even though it is almost impossible to get.
2. People who want the product but doesn't want to participate in the buy, but will make comments that has nothing to do with the buy.
3. People who committed to the purchase but backing out when it's time to pay.

None of the list above however, bothers me because we all have different financial background, or personality.

Probably why the third buyer ask me NOT to disclose him on this thread for privacy reason (related to Bullet 3).

People, unless you like to participate in this GB, please don't leave any unrelated comments. I'll be happy to answer any questions you have regarding the GB. Is that fair?

Last edited:

bottom line is:
- weight differences

Got the quote for you for the GT-One header.

SS

$3200 plus $300 shipping to Portugal. As usual, buyer pays the credit/paypal charges.

Fujitsubo is now $3600!!! I didn't know they raised the price that much!

Last edited:
:rolleyes:
So who is this guy Chris? Some NSX vender we know:rolleyes::rolleyes:

There is a difference between "seems" like a stand up guy and "is" a stand up guy:wink:

I'm always fascinated by couple of facts:
1. People want a product cheap even though it is almost impossible to get.
2. People who want the product but doesn't want to participate in the buy, but will make comments that has nothing to do with the buy.
3. People who committed to the purchase but backing out when it's time to pay.

None of the list above however, bothers me because we all have different financial background, or personality.

Probably why the third buyer ask me NOT to disclose him on this thread for privacy reason (related to Bullet 3).

People, unless you like to participate in this GB, please don't leave any unrelated comments. I'll be happy to answer any questions you have regarding the GB. Is that fair?
for some reason I feel like the finger is being pointed at me also here lol

:rolleyes:
for some reason I feel like the finger is being pointed at me also here lol

Don't think too much about what I wrote, it's just a fact of life for all retailers. You basically inquired about the pricing, nothing more. There were couple buyers completely back out on the deal AFTER I submit the order and have to retract the order for lack of payment with an apology to Japan. The good thing is, the Japanese vender is a cool guy and we have done plenty of business in the past. It didn't bother him a bit...:smile:

Also, I have absolutely no doubt that some buyers wants to see results from the current buy before they commit, which is totally understandable.

My intent was to subscribe and follow the progress of your order. Thought it would be beneficial to share my purchasing experience in obtaining a GT-One exhaust. Just giving a heads up to those prospective buyers that are in the market for a GT-One exhaust (reason I found this thread) and might be interested in purchasing from that other guy.

You want to follow the progress? You subscribe and you read.

A heads up? Beneficial? How do you figure that?
Your post has no relevance to this person putting together this buy or the folks considering it.
You don't give a full name or details to a supposed exchange that has no connection to this buy. It's vague suggestion and innuendo that casts a veil of doubt on the proceedings here.
The real "heads up" is about you.

If you have a beef with some fellow go start your own thread in
"Buyer, Seller & Vendor Experiences" , give the full business name
and real details not this pot shot smear.
If you don't have the belly to lay it on the line then suffer your supposed loss in silence. I'll be sure to let you know how cool my new exhaust sounds.:biggrin:

Back