Gas Prices

Paid $1.48 today...was amazed.

I took my car in for service that I just bought (Infiniti M45 Sport) and they gave me a loaner which ended up being a FULLY loaded QX56 w/NAV rear DVD entertainment, etc. It is SWEET! Back to the topic at hand, I looked at the fuel economy and it is averaging 12.7 MPG. :eek: However, with gas as low as it is right now, I don't even mind. :biggrin:

My gas is now down to 1.89
If you had bet me back when gas was 4 bucks that the gas would EVER be under 2 bucks a gallon again, you could've taken me for everything I own!!!!

Dont forget to convert CAD to USD, that works out to $2.45 USD/gallon. So yeah, you're still getting raped, just not as badly as if it were $3.02 :)

Yeah, I forgot that. Man, our dollar crapped really quick. I'd rather pay 1.20/liter for gas and have a par dollar with you guys. That way my car parts are a lot cheaper. :biggrin:

1.64$ for premuim 93 oct here.

1.64$ for premuim 93 oct here.

lucky u. $1.69 for regular and 1.89 for premium here in Sacramento cost me less than 15 bucks to fill up my civic and can drive 400+ miles feel great i found my self drove 3000+ miles a month in my civic. just hope the price dont go back to $5+gallon again.

This is a good time to bring this thread back. It shows ya how much prices have changed just in a couple years. Jeez I remember back when I was 16 it was 89 cents a gallon at one point in my area(12 years ago). Today for the regular stuff it was 3.29 and it was I think 3.49 for 93 octane. Also I remember when I was 22 it sky rocketed to 5 bucks a gallon for regular. I almost spent a quarter of my biweekly check just on flipping gas.

I was just thinking about this.

Just paid 3.45 for premium here in Cincinnati.

And we're entering winter.

Where's the media outrage? :eek::biggrin:

Paid $3.69 for 93octane the other day. Have seen it up to $3.97 at some places here recently in Palm Beach County.

I was just thinking about this.

Just paid 3.45 for premium here in Cincinnati.

And we're entering winter.

Where's the media outrage? :eek::biggrin:

EXACTLY! :mad:

"President" says "NO" to proposed Keystone Pipeline, while no doubt collecting political contributions from both the unions and the enviro whackos....... and where's the media on this? Um, yes, correct - nowhere to be found.

If you use Gas Buddy you can see what people are paying and find the cheapest station in your area. Right now it looks like the cheapest in my area is $3.47 for regular.

http://www.gasbuddy.com/

They even have an I-phone app...of course!

lol...I can't believe we were complaining abot $2.50 a gal a few years ago...

I would love to see gas that cheap again here in Cali....:eek:

It is about $3.75 now for 91....down from $4.15 a few months ago....

Was in Maui last month and it was $4.65 a gallon!!!:frown:

Here is what pisses my off about gas prices. Here in SoCal we have some refineries along the coastal areas. Prices in this area are some of the highest you will see. Now you go out to the desert area, 100 miles away or farther for example and they can be 20 to 30 cents cheaper. Or go to Arizona, 300 miles away and the same 20 to 30 cents cheaper. They have to drive the tanker trucks out to these places and that has to cost a pretty penny and yet it's cheaper. I know a lot has to do with what a certain area is willing to pay/tolerate but still WTF:mad:

Back