• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Full Titanium Exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the Gt One V3

img102.jpg

For 96-00 NSX
Only 12.125 Lbs!
5514361626_6416d51823_b.jpg

More Details here: http://livauto.net/shop/product.php?id_product=49

Interesting. . I do see some slight differences. .

jdm monkey,
Thanks for the reply but you've failed to answer question #2.
2) Why is the application for 1996-2000? Based on the pictures this looks to be an exhaust that fits all NSXs 1991-2005 (where 1995+ requires some adapters)
You are right I just got confirmation.

I notice this is on sale for a really good deal, but still no sound clips found anywhere, can you post sound clips with high revs?

I seen this on their website and was looking around for someone to actually have it with some sound clips but no luck. Let me know if you find anything timeless

I can get this exhaust too :) but didn't know there was this much interest.

do you know if this can fit the Taitec CF rear diffuser?

Frankly speaking, I don't mean to impede on liveautos thread. If you feel inclined to get the liveauto exhaust, by all means do what you want to do :)

I didn't think there would be much interest.

It appears JDM Monkey has responded to my PM & said exhaust is made to order, but i request to hear & see some vids before pulling the trigger. Now waiting on reply.

I can't imagine ordering a made to order exhaust without hearing it. I can't believe any sound clips of any sort are avail. Not knocking the system, it's gorgous, but I'd love to hear it regrdless. Just my .02

I got the Gt3 version as well. I will try to find the video of it when I took the car to the track

Please do upload it so all can see & hear, then pull that trigger!

I don't believe he has the original GT-One V3. The one he has is the "replica" being sold by the OP.

Here's the picture from his thread:
V3_2.jpg

This is the REAL GT-One V3:
Official site: http://www.gt-rom.net/gtrom/e_index.htm
img102.jpg

Note the differences. Maybe what he has is a version 3.1 or something, but I'm just going to refer to it as "replica":
1) GT-One is 7.1kg (or 15.6lbs). Replica is 12.5lbs
2) GT-One muffler canisters are longer in length. (It's easiest to see on the further canister on the left hand side. Note the real GT-One immediately bends whereas the replica has a small straight section)
3) GT-One burnt color on the canister is only at the edges by the welds, the replica goes significantly further.
4) GT-One have multiple welded sections leading to the muffler tips, the replica does not.
5) The hanger positions are opposite on the right hand side of the muffler (GT-One hooks right, the replica hooks left). Also the hanger shape is more "U" shaped on the GT-One and "L" shaped on the replica.
6) The "L" shaped bend leading to the cat on the right has a smoother turn on the replica. The GT-One has a harder 90 deg turn.

Last edited:
Hapa88,

You are correct, this is a replica & not the GT One V3. I have to commend the person that is fabricating this, looks like quality work...

With that said, now, what is up with JDM Monkey not responding to this/his own post about this exhaust?????.... but he has time to bump his for sale thread... Should i trust this guy with my hard earn $$$???...
I hope he can come thru with this & not flake out...

Hapa88,

You are correct, this is a replica & not the GT One V3. I have to commend the person that is fabricating this, looks like quality work...

With that said, now, what is up with JDM Monkey not responding to this/his own post about this exhaust?????.... but he has time to bump his for sale thread... Should i trust this guy with my hard earn $$$???...
I hope he can come thru with this & not flake out...

Sorry Timeless, for some reason, I dont get email alerts when somebody posts in my thread. But anyway, the above posted video is the exact same exhaust I have forsale. The exhaust are made to order since these are not mass produced.

I am putting together a package deal with DC sports stainless 3-1 headers. These are the same headers import tuner tested and in combination with basic bolt-ons produced 267.3 Hp and 208.5 Tq. This header combined with the titanium exhaust is a killer set-up.

Reference: http://www.importtuner.com/powerpages/impp_1105_acura_nsx_power_pages/dc_sports_headers.html

EDIT: I don't know what to do with this... anyone figure this out?

Thanks

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/q64lAvk1skk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

fast forward to :35 .. that's where my car comes in. It's not the best, but it'll give you an idea somewhat.

It was running with test pipes and stock headers.

Last edited:
LoveNSX,

Thanks for trying to post the vid, for some reason i cant get it to load. Can you fix?...Thx

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UPFljk2X9fc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here's another video. It's not very good, as you can hear some rattling. It was from the exhaust due to a bad weld on one of the tips... it caused it to slightly come apart and essentially tap against the rest of the exhaust from the vibrations.

But if it's of any help to someone else, so be it.

Again, test pipes, no headers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back