• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

For Sale w/only 992 miles!

Appears to still be on it's 3rd tank of gas...:eek:

Wow...the fewer the miles, the less farts those seats have to endure.

That may not be the case!!! The previous owner may have just sat in the car all day and farted!!! You can still sit in the car and fart without driving it...

hahaha :tongue:

Greetings

That is true. Everything needs to be changed on it before you can drive it anywhere. It would be kind of scary to take it on a high RPM test drive -- could break cam belt or blow a dry rot tire.

cheers,
Martin

I guess the price is somewhat good now for only having 992 miles. I was comparing this car to some of the low 10k mile +02 cars you see for sale on Autotrader and Cars.com

I have to agree with the posts above that someone who wants an almost brand new NSX will buy this car. Heck my Imola had 9,199 miles on it when I purchased it and to me it feels like I received a brand new car so yeah...hope a good owner finds this 99 Kaiser Silver and buys it.

Also one point to keep in mind - this car will need a new timing belt and waterpump. Doesn't Acura state 90,000 miles or 6 years which ever comes first? That's precisely the reason I did both when buying this Imola...even though you wouldn't think the car really needs it but I wasn't prepared to risk it for the sake of a $1600 U.S. service.:wink:

Good luck to whomever gets this NSX - drive it and enjoy it!:smile:

Hard to believe it is ten model years old already. Betcha it is still sitting on an MSO (never been titled).

Nope. It's been registered before in Miami.

Nope. It's been registered before in Miami.

Decent. I was hoping that someone would run a carflax and post up result(s)! :biggrin:
Too bad... to my (feeble?) thinking, that fact somewhat diminishes the desirability of this specimen.

I heard about this one last week. That is the dealership we bought ours from. I still know the salespeople, business manager and service manager if anyone would like some more info.

Or, call McDaniels and ask for Brian :smile:

They seem to know how to get low mileage NSX's there - ours only had 2,600 miles on it when we bought it in 2007.

-Dave
'04 Rio Yellow / Onyx

I'll stop by and check it out. Bill McDaniels is the owner still I think. I do not do much business with them. Mine was shipped to their Columbia store in '99/2000. They then opened the dealership here in Charleston.

Ok just left the dealership. It's in great shape.. There's an 1" long scatch on the hood IT CAN BE BUFFED. looks like it's in the clear coat. Located passenger side near the headlight. Everything is there. Local owner from N. charleston who just had it and of course let it sit. Other than the scratch NEW car. I saw where all they did an oil change. Next time due 3349miles
Good shopping guys

Last edited:
Based on your comment, are you trying to ridicule those of us that paid more than $57k for our NSX?

Um, I own one of these 6-cylinder cars. I have for over 10 years.

I believe he is trying to be sarcastic :D

Oscar

As Oscar said, I was trying to be sarcastic. It really doesn't translate well over the internet though, now does it?

Back