For Sale for 6 years!

Personally, I think it is great he asks that much but why own a car just to wash it every weekend and never drive it? That low of miles on a 2000 shows me it is just collecting dust. It is kind of sad that the car doesn't get driven. I disagree regarding the members on Prime all "hold out" to get the best price on their cars. 90% of the time a person sells a car they are not doing it for kicks or to please a wife. They are buying another car OR they need the money. Like others have said, the only thing that really dictates selling an item is the buyer not the seller.

Personally, I think it is great he asks that much but why own a car just to wash it every weekend and never drive it? That low of miles on a 2000 shows me it is just collecting dust. It is kind of sad that the car doesn't get driven. I disagree regarding the members on Prime all "hold out" to get the best price on their cars. 90% of the time a person sells a car they are not doing it for kicks or to please a wife. They are buying another car OR they need the money. Like others have said, the only thing that really dictates selling an item is the buyer not the seller.

To be devils advocate - I disagree with your last sentence. The "ONLY" thing that dictates a price... nope. Lets look at some high priced items. If it were completely up to the buyers Rolex watches would sell for a lot less than they do. Sure, they sell a lot less than casio... but they set the price and whomever buys buys, and they just dont pretend to cater to the masses.

If we all agreed to hold out for higher prices, some unit would sell! It would never work because people would change their asking price when times get tough, fire sales, etc. But the NSX could have been priced 5-20k more and they still would have sold. (they also could have had extra horsepower too- but that is a discussion for a different thread :)

Im not saying that the consumers willingness to pay isnt a HUGE part of it, but it isnt everything regarding pricing!

Jason

$65,000. Nice to read all this. FYI, wife has nothing to do with the sale of this perfect NSX. This car is worth what I am asking--you have to see it before you judge.

BTW, it has been for sale on and off during that 6 year period. I once had a legit offer of $60k (about a year ago) and declined.

Best regards.

MauiSunset.jpg

PerfectNSX_Cropped_50.jpg

NSX_50_Cropped.JPG

Don't forget, supra2nv sold his 2005 with low mileage for $74k to another primer.

I truly believe the very pristine NSX will sell for any amount because there will always be someone who wants that low mileage pristine NSX.

I have a pristine, as new condition, 2000 Red/Tan NSX with 16k miles. I am as anal as they come!

Not one scratch inside or out! Absolutely no dirt/grime anywhere, door jams, under the hood or on the engine. Never been in the rain so the underside and wheels wells are perfectly clean. Absolutely no wear on the driver's bolster or anywhere else!

Probably 40 coats of Finish First on it.

Completely stock except it has been lowered, new clear bra and $7k HRE wheels with 17/18 inch wheels. I have the factory springs.

I'd take $60k in a minute! Red Wings can vouch for how pristine the car is!

Don't forget, supra2nv sold his 2005 with low mileage for $74k to another primer.

I truly believe the very pristine NSX will sell for any amount because there will always be someone who wants that low mileage pristine NSX.

Last edited:
I have a pristine, as new condition, 2000 Red NSX with 16k miles. Not one scratch inside or out!

Completely stock except it has been lowered, new clear bra and $7k HRE wheels with 17/18 inch wheels.

I'd take $60k in a minute!

The color is pushing the price up. People can find red ones all over the place. Maybe not with 16,000 miles for a 2000 but maybe pretty close. There was many red ones probably made so they could be found. $60,000 for your car... Thats sound extremely good for your car. I would sell also.

Only 24 were made Red/Tan in 2000. I'd say that is pretty rare. Who knows how many of the others are even on the road anymore!

The color is pushing the price up. People can find red ones all over the place. Maybe not with 16,000 miles for a 2000 but maybe pretty close. There was many red ones probably made so they could be found. $60,000 for your car... Thats sound extremely good for your car. I would sell also.

I agree - and like everyone else, mine is always for sale too. :)

2004 Silverstone/silver targa. If someone offered $65k - I would sell.

Back