financing on the nsx.. who does extended term?

well, thanks for everyones input...why is it on EVERY forum, there always has to be someone that mentions that "search is my friend" I think the question that I asked was pretty unique to my situation....

as for hagerty, I got approved for UP TO 96 months @ 7.75 percent.... as for the people that will never go longer than 60 months, you are blessed.. I have been working for Toyota for the last 8 years and I can honestly tell you that you are in a 2 percent category..

now that 84 month loans on new cars is becoming the "norm"!!!! I am a married 29 year old that obviously doesnt make the same money as a typical nsx owner. I am a fleet/ internet manager(glorified sales consultant) and have pretty good job stability.... as you can see with my credit, I have a 100% revolving availability which means that I have ZERO debt other than my mortgage and my current car payment of 340 on my vulva s60r.. (which is now for sale!!)

last month I was in a little car accident.. I was hit by another car and was physically pinned inbetween 2 cars..I was literally crushed..thank goodness I didnt have any broken bones, just major contusions..which made me realize that life is too short and that I DESERVE my nsx. although I cannot afford to pay for the car in cash unlike some members of nsxprime, I can definitely afford to pay a payment of 450 dollars a month for the next few years... and if I ever end up getting some type of settlement from the car accident I will then pay down the loan.

I attached a pic of the volvo so you can see what happened to the car when I was pinned.. please keep in mind that no part of the other car touched my car.... my body did all that damage. the accident happened on may 19th, and I still hurt...mostly in the mornings and at night... whenever my heart rate slows down i guess.

whats more painful than the physical damage done to me, It has mentally screwed me. I cringe everytime i see the door(still hasnt been repaired) and I cant sleep at nights because everytime I close my eyes I start replaying the incident..

Lastly, My insurance hadnt kicked in at the time so I now owe 22k of medical bills.. I am currently trying to get that paid for from the guy who hit me, but thats a bunch of brain damage as well...

Damn, that's rough man. I hope you get your deserved compensation. People really need to pay more attention when backing up. I pay about $580 a month for about a year now. I'm only 22 and it's not that bad, of course I also have my parents to thanks for the assistance and support. I'm on a 36 month plan, so only about $11,000 left to go and the car is paid off. Get it while you can man, you won't have the luxury of driving an NSX (or any gasoline sport cars) as often in the upcoming years.

You are paying a lot of money for these cars, so make sure you put your money to use and drive them. But get well first, make sure you're healthy first and foremost. Good luck with the claim and purchase. 26K is great deal BTW. It's like buying a used 05 G35 with about the same miles.

Damn, that's rough man. I hope you get your deserved compensation. People really need to pay more attention when backing up. I pay about $580 a month for about a year now. I'm only 22 and it's not that bad, of course I also have my parents to thanks for the assistance and support. I'm on a 36 month plan, so only about $11,000 left to go and the car is paid off. Get it while you can man, you won't have the luxury of driving an NSX (or any gasoline sport cars) as often in the upcoming years.

You are paying a lot of money for these cars, so make sure you put your money to use and drive them. But get well first, make sure you're healthy first and foremost. Good luck with the claim and purchase. 26K is great deal BTW. It's like buying a used 05 G35 with about the same miles.

thanks for the support.. my insurance on the 1992 nsx is going to be 509 every 6 months!!! im amazed on how low it is.

daycare = 3,000 a month in atlanta ?

I should start a daycare because with about 8 or 10 kids ill be making over 100k a year without dealing with all the BS I have to deal with at work.

Back