Finally...my NSX has arrived

Hi Guys, After months of searching, I've finally got my 91 black/ivory NSX yesterday. This is my first two-door/manual car and I am having a blast. (Still trying to get used to the clutch though :tongue: I've stalled one too many times) Thanks again for all the input from the members of Prime. I appreciate it. I'm currently in Northern VA so if there is any get together please let me know. My email addy is: [email protected]. Sorry I don't have current pics but this car was purchased from a Prime member (also a friend of mine). I'll provide pics later on. Thanks again everyone.

Have a great time with it......don't smoke the clutch too often :tongue: ......Steve

carmar said:
congrat... i know how it feels :-). please post the pics, we want to see it

Thanks - This has been my dream car. I used to have a type II Legend and everytime I would take in for servicing, I would sit in the NSX - hoping...Finally, I have one =)

needspeed said:
Have a great time with it......don't smoke the clutch too often :tongue: ......Steve

Thanks, I'll try not too :tongue: I've never had a manual car before plus the clutch is an aftermarket clutch. I should get used to it in the next day or so. :biggrin:

Congrats on your new ride. I'm STILL looking. I jsut can't seem to find the one that fits me perfect that I can get right now. There is one I truely want, but I get so antsy and anxious to get a ride though. This cash is just burning a hole in my pocket so baddly it almost leaps on into the hands of the sellers of not up to par nsx's, vipers, Z06's, 350z and S2k's. I'm holding back though as best as I can to get what I truely want the most at the price I can afford while still retaining piece of mind.

congratulation on the purchase and get out there and have fun with the car.

Jai015 said:
Hi Guys, After months of searching, I've finally got my 91 black/ivory NSX yesterday. This is my first two-door/manual car and I am having a blast. (Still trying to get used to the clutch though :tongue: I've stalled one too many times) Thanks again for all the input from the members of Prime. I appreciate it. I'm currently in Northern VA so if there is any get together please let me know. My email addy is: [email protected]. Sorry I don't have current pics but this car was purchased from a Prime member (also a friend of mine). I'll provide pics later on. Thanks again everyone.

I envy you!!! :mad:

:biggrin:

KooLaid said:
Congrats on your new ride. I'm STILL looking. I jsut can't seem to find the one that fits me perfect that I can get right now. There is one I truely want, but I get so antsy and anxious to get a ride though. This cash is just burning a hole in my pocket so baddly it almost leaps on into the hands of the sellers of not up to par nsx's, vipers, Z06's, 350z and S2k's. I'm holding back though as best as I can to get what I truely want the most at the price I can afford while still retaining piece of mind.

I have never driven a Viper, Z06, S2K, etc...but I still feel that there is nothing like an NSX (at least from an aesthetic point of view) and the NSX drives great!

Good luck on your search!

Back