Finally, my new NSX!!!

I saw an ad browsing the forum wanting a new NSX, while finalizing the sale of my 93 RX-7. The NSX was for sale in Fort Lauderdale, FL... So I jumped on it and took a plane from NY...

Man... I waited to buy this car since 1991!!!! and it's now in my driveway... the trip was well worth it!!

And to Fred (previous owner), thanks for the hospitalilty and the smooth transaction!!!

btw. GREAT TO FINALLY BE ON THE FORUM!!!:D

well.. here ya go... my new

1998 Acura NSX-T Kaiser Silver!!

http://www.jayspec7.com/profileforums/uploads/post-943-1090087501.jpg

You have a beautiful NSX, JaySpec7.

Welcome to the forum!

Hi JaySpec7,
Congrats on your new NSX. It looks hot. (C=
I just had Donnie test drive my NSX cuz I thought the clutch was slipping. He is at my house right now drinking with Tony in the back yard. (C=
If you have time, drop by my house with Donnie (C=
Enjoy your NSX.

btw, its freaky that you have a BMW X5 as well.

Take care,
Calvin

NSXNXT said:
Hi JaySpec7,
Congrats on your new NSX. It looks hot. (C=
I just had Donnie test drive my NSX cuz I thought the clutch was slipping. He is at my house right now drinking with Tony in the back yard. (C=
If you have time, drop by my house with Donnie (C=
Enjoy your NSX.

btw, its freaky that you have a BMW X5 as well.

Take care,
Calvin

Ahh.. so he did test drive the X already.. LOL Hope to cruise around with all the NSXs soon!!

Yeah, but he didnt go crazy with it yet... (C= He was just checking out my clutch cuz I thought it was slipping.
Calvin

Thanks guys.. now to set up an appointment to Bernie in PA.. I want to make sure everything is up to par before I start doing anything to it...

Back