Finally got one! Fate was on my side :)

Yes that is it, I am goingto keep all parts. For the little amount I would get for them I might as well be able to keep it original.
Cheers
John

Well another NSX has arrived in Canada. ...Would really like to get your feed back on what has worked for you. My first question would be spring rates?

Hi John
Congrads on the new toy. Sometimes it pays to be patient. I also saw your post on CASC forums.

W.R.T. spring rates, have a look at this link: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153798
The good thing is that you can get a ride in member's cars and get a feel for the different spring stiffnesses your self.

Daria

Bram;1609959And why would this make a difference:rolleyes:? Bram[/QUOTE said:
only meant that Canadian cars are generally about 10x rarer than the US variety.. so his car would have been the lowest milage Canadian NSX.
Come on man, everybody loves the Canadian NSX - DRLs, and the km/h dash, the celcius on the climate control.

only meant that Canadian cars are generally about 10x rarer than the US variety.. so his car would have been the lowest milage Canadian NSX.
Come on man, everybody loves the Canadian NSX - DRLs, and the km/h dash, the celcius on the climate control.

Agreed :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Yes that is it, I am goingto keep all parts. For the little amount I would get for them I might as well be able to keep it original.
Cheers
John

Good. I was hoping you would say that. Buying a super low mileage NSX and then getting rid of the OEM parts that make it collectible would not make sense.

Congrats happy for you, mad story twenty two years still look great on your trailer thats amazing, please when you have a chance post some shots of this red dragon :)

Will do, I am waiting for some parts to come in. It is looking more like Oct before it will be ready.

Most of my time is being taken up with the Ontario Time Attack Series, so my NSX will have to wait until the off season. (OCT) :)

Back