FINALLY got my WHEELS!! 18/19 IForged!!!

NSX FoYoAss said:
Thanks for the compliment!
Actually, it's not that bad. Yes, the front lip scrapes on a few things, but thats what its there for. I'm used to angling, so no big deal with ramps and speed bumps.
And I don't have a ww kit, yet!

I've been looking at wheels for the last year, I love the way the iForged look. Your car looks amazing!

It also great because my car is blk. My car is stock ride height, I don't know if I will change the suspension yet. I was planning to do the same setup 18 Front, 19 Rears.

Do you have any problems with TCS? Or any other weird problems?

Thanks! When I had it done, everyone liked the modifications, except they said that I should have changed the paint color.. I was told to go yellow (I love the silverstone myself).

Wow, this thread is still alive!?! :D Cool, I feel so honored!

About my wheels & drop? Well, I suggest the Eibach drop with 18/19's or if you want it a bit lower, the H&R. Now if you really feel the need to hug the ground, go with the Neuspeed's like I did, and yes, you will have some rubbing up front. It's not that bad, I can live with it.

And RudeBoy_baby_NSX, I don't have any other weird problems or TCS problems. If you get wheels, you have to lower your car or else is will not look right! No flames please, just my opinion. And thanks for the compliments!!! Glad someone appreciates the look I strive to achieve!! ;)

GinaK, I like the yellow, but I believe there are 2 if not more CT widebody NSXs in yellow. I think silver was a good choice!

Wow, this thread is still alive!?! :D Cool, I feel so honored!

About my wheels & drop? Well, I suggest the Eibach drop with 18/19's or if you want it a bit lower, the H&R. Now if you really feel the need to hug the ground, go with the Neuspeed's like I did, and yes, you will have some rubbing up front. It's not that bad, I can live with it.

And RudeBoy_baby_NSX, I don't have any other weird problems or TCS problems. If you get wheels, you have to lower your car or else is will not look right! No flames please, just my opinion. And thanks for the compliments!!! Glad someone appreciates the look I strive to achieve!! ;)

GinaK, I like the yellow, but I believe there are 2 if not more CT widebody NSXs in yellow. I think silver was a good choice!

I also think that the silver color makes it look closer to stock. People who don't know much about nsxs think that my car is stock. Yellow screams extreme.

Back