FINALLY got my WHEELS!! 18/19 IForged!!!

Well, ever since I dreamed about getting an NSX, I had a visual picture of what I wanted it to look like. I've finally got the look I was after!!
These are the Iforged Flux wheels in a polish finish. You can check them out at www.IForged.com

18x8 front with 225/35/18's
19x10 rear with 275/30/19's

Let me know what you guys think.....

(it's hard to get good pictures because the wheels are sooo shiney!!)

Before --> the first day I got her
fc8e8c29.jpg

Now
fbc306f1.jpg

fbc306fa.jpg

Dirty here, b/c it's been raining alot. :(
fbb0b51d.jpg

fba90920.jpg

fba90d99.jpg

fba90da5.jpg

fba8f579.jpg

DEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!
fba90928.jpg

fbb068fe.jpg

fbb06bf7.jpg

fbb06bf1.jpg

fbb06c12.jpg

They sit flush with the fenders and make the car look wide and exotic.
fbb07087.jpg

Ok, that's enough pics and hogging up the bandwidth! I want to give a special thanks to Vince at IForged. He's on this forum also as he own's a CT Widebody NSX. He was very helpful. I was told the wheels would take 4-6 weeks to make and I expected them to take the full 6 weeks, then shipping etc. Well, the wheels were at my door just over 5 weeks. When I opened the box, I was in love. It was like a 10 year old opening xmas presents!! The polish finish was perfect. More beautiful then I expected them to be. I love these wheels!!
The End
Z

Last edited:
It is amazing how big of difference wheels can make on a car.

Yours looks great!

Thanks guys for the kind compliments! These wheels have truly changed the entire look of the NSX. I've noticed a lot more attention.
Yes, they do look similar to the HRE 546's, which were my dream wheels, until I realized they cost more then some small cars!
As far as pricing goes, I would contact Vince Wong at IForged directly. I was quoted prices from several people at IForged and also from some IForged vendors. Vince gave me the best deal. To give you an idea, these wheels in an 18/19 set up cost me a lot less then the HRE 546's in the 17/18 set up!
The quality so far looks amazing! When I first opened the box, the wheels were glowing!! Everyone thinks they are HRE's. But they are not. IMHO, I'm glad to see someone make custom wheels to compete with HRE. And IForged has done just that!
Regards
Z

PS - They wheels look 100x's better in person! :p

These are NICE!!! I personally prefers painted wheels but these are nice wheels. Your set up reminds me of Nelson's car which also has big brakes. Do they rub at all in front? Will they work on big brakes? How much did you lower the car for? Also, would you list the offsets too? Now I want a set of AEROs!! Congrats!
Steve

whiteNSXs said:
These are NICE!!! I personally prefers painted wheels but these are nice wheels. Your set up reminds me of Nelson's car which also has big brakes. Do they rub at all in front? Will they work on big brakes? How much did you lower the car for? Also, would you list the offsets too? Now I want a set of AEROs!! Congrats!
Steve

Steve, thanks for the comments. Nelson's car --> that's the exact look I was going for. I remember a few years ago when I first saw his car. I knew I had to have it. I have all those pics still saved and used one as my computer background for awhile.
I believe these wheels weren't made to fit big brakes. I'm not sure thou. They were custom made and when I filled out the form, one question was if the car had aftermarket brakes.
Rub, oh yeah! That's my only problem with the wheels. But this is my fault also. My car's lowered about 2 inches. As you can see in this picture, there is less then 1 finger gap in the wheel well. And since the wheels are pushed out and sit very flush, they tend to rub on heavy dips and also making turns(they rub the wheel liner, not the actual fender). I'd same 3/4's of the way to full lock starts the rubbing. But again, my car has almost NO gap and very flush!
Oh and sorry Steve, I don't know the offsets. Vince took care of that for me.
fbb06c12.jpg

Wow, sweet ride! They look just like the 546Rs and if they are not as close to the cost of 17/18 HREs, I'll seriously consider the IForged. Do they have other model/designs? What is their website? What's your suspension setup? TIA.

WOW!:eek: Looks GREAT. I have the HRE 546 on mine and they look identicle, very nice setup!

NO touching or scraping the fender?.......................i was contemplating about 19/18....but most says it will scrape the front fender......advise please.

Again, thanks everyone for the kind comments. Makes me feel good about a very big(to me) purchase!

93B18 said:
Wow, sweet ride! They look just like the 546Rs and if they are not as close to the cost of 17/18 HREs, I'll seriously consider the IForged. Do they have other model/designs? What is their website? What's your suspension setup? TIA.

93B18, the IForged wheels like mine in a 18/19 set up like mine, will cost you a lot less then the HRE546R's in just the 17/18 inch set up. They are a great deal, and IMHO, worth every single penny, and day that I waited to get these wheels!
IForged has some great designs. Check out www.IForged.com to see them. I was choosing between the AERO, FLUX, EVOLUTION, SWIFT, and SENEKA's. Ultimately, I decided on the FLUX 6 spoke design since this has been the ideal look I wanted. IForged has even more wheels, but I beileve they are better suited for more European cars IMO.
My suspension set up is simple NEUSPEED springs. Why NEUSPEED? Because they were cheap and they were the lowerest springs I could find. They ride is still very good, almost stock, considering I still use OEM shocks.

vegasnsx said:
WOW!:eek: Looks GREAT. I have the HRE 546 on mine and they look identicle, very nice setup!

Thanks VEGASNSX, I actually have a picture from awhile back when you first got the HRE 546's. It was posted somewhere and I saved it. The car looked stock height and the background had some construction going on. Not the ACR pics. Recall that picture? :)

yellowpad said:
NO touching or scraping the fender?.......................i was contemplating about 19/18....but most says it will scrape the front fender......advise please.

YellowPad, yes the wheels will scrape the wheel well liner, but not the actual fender! I plan on modding it or removing it completely and using some other form of protectant in there(such as clear bar material to avoid reverse dents to the fenders from rocks etc.). As I was told when I was a kid hanging with dropped imports guys, thats the price you pay for have a slammed car. Mines not slammed, but very low!!
Regards
Z

Last edited:
vegasnsx said:

Here's that pic I was talking about, this is your NSX correct? I saved it as I love the look!!! :D

Attachments

• z nsx.jpg
    z nsx.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 4,866
Hey Z,

Nice rims. I thought I was the only one who knew about the iforged rims here. I've been having the biggest dilemma to choose between HRE and iforged for the past 9 months. As a result, I decided not to think about them because they are equally appealing until you post them now!!! :o Oh boy... dunno what to do now...

what sizes rims are on the comptech widebody nsx, and does anyone have any more pics of it

Z,

Those wheels look AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! You're right! They look so
similar to 546's. I would definately buy them over HRE's if the
price was that much better. HRE has some true competition!!!
Do you still want the pics we took at the club / TYPHOON?

Congrads!

T

rear wheels looks like it scrapes becouse its so wide i talk with Vince he says no what about you i was thinking to get 19x9.5 rear
and how deep is it in the front wheel im getting seneka 18/19

thanks

Back