Finally got my NSX Na1

I was so happy that after all this years i finally got my nsx she is a 94 Black with Black interior. Now that the mod Bug has taken a toll on me again i started puchasing crazy parts:biggrin:

Here is what i have so far:

Mag blue Te37 19x10.5 and 18x9 ( will do a custom rear fender pull)
Project Mu BBK 355 MM
Cantrell concept front fenders
Route Ks front bumper
Lecher Side skirt
02 Headlight conversion
Type R CF hood
Type R CF wing
Carbon fiber trunk
Taitec Exhaust
Worksbell flip up rafix HUB
Personal steering wheel
Mugen pedals
Recaro seat Xl With recaro Mounts

Car should be heading to the paint shop this week to start the paint and body work. After paint shop next stop will be the Suspension place to get the Aircups for ground clearance.

I will be posting pics soon:)

so you got a 1994 NSX for about 30K

then you dropped another 30K in those parts you mentioned,

you could have just got an 2005 with 30Kmiles for 60K and be done.

weird but its your money

weird but its your money

And it could have been supercharged lol. jkjk shawn knows why i kid lol. Thats cool and cant wait to see the pics. When I crashed my 02 I was going to go your route and do a wide kit, coilovers and wheels, but ended up totaling it. It will be a long process to put your car together but it will be worth it in the end. G/L :)

I guess this boy likes those certain mods a lot. Yeah he could of got an 05 for that but he probably wouldnt of been happy?

why would you ruin your fenders by pulling them. Make money by selling these becoming rare parts in good shape and buy the wide body fenders.

weird but its your money

I actually got this car cheap and i know for a fact that i will fix it up so i didnt really bother picking up a NA2.

Good luck with the build and keep us updated with pictures!

Thanks and i will post pics soon.

And it could have been supercharged lol. jkjk shawn knows why i kid lol. Thats cool and cant wait to see the pics. When I crashed my 02 I was going to go your route and do a wide kit, coilovers and wheels, but ended up totaling it. It will be a long process to put your car together but it will be worth it in the end. G/L :)

Thanks i will definitely post pics. Yeah i figure it will be the smartest thing to do for me since i like to mod cars so why ruined a Na2.

I guess this boy likes those certain mods a lot. Yeah he could of got an 05 for that but he probably wouldnt of been happy?

YEah i will not be happy with a stock 05:)

why would you ruin your fenders by pulling them. Make money by selling these becoming rare parts in good shape and buy the wide body fenders.

I kinda just wanted to keep the stock Oem look fender and put massive wheels:)

Where's the pics!? lol
Nice mod list you got there...

Thanks I will definitely post pics soon.

+1 on the pull, although depending on the offset the 10.5 could fit without pulling.

Here is what it look like from last friday and here is a pics of the fender mods Fitting a 10.5 +22Et. I am still debating on the paint job:confused: Kinda Confuse and debating with this color championship white, GT3 orange or Lotus purple..

Attachments

• CIMG3130.jpg
    CIMG3130.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 596
  • CIMG3132.jpg
    CIMG3132.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 539
looks good! I was planning on running a 19x10.5 +22 in the rear as well, but decided on another set of wheels.

looks good! I was planning on running a 19x10.5 +22 in the rear as well, but decided on another set of wheels.

Thank you:) I am actually trying to get another set of wheel at the moment but i really dont think anybody will buy my wheels since they are widebody specs.

Here is what it look like from last friday and here is a pics of the fender mods Fitting a 10.5 +22Et. I am still debating on the paint job:confused: Kinda Confuse and debating with this color championship white, GT3 orange or Lotus purple..

I'd like it, paint it championship white. Post some more pics of the whole car on the ground.

I'd like it, paint it championship white. Post some more pics of the whole car on the ground.

Here is a couple:)

Attachments

• IMG_20110509_172300.jpg
    IMG_20110509_172300.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 587
  • IMG_20110411_085452.jpg
    IMG_20110411_085452.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 356
Looks like a racey little bastard.......I like it......keep the mods a coming!!!:biggrin:

Will be interesting to see the pics...

An 02+ car (not going to misuse "NA2", sorry... pet peeve :D), even ratted out, is going to be $$$

For projects like this, where someone knows they want to do radical mods, it makes sense to start with a rough older one. Its not a linear curve. The older the NSX the more there are and the more rough ones there are, so its a *lot* cheaper. I assume most projects like this, even if people dont want to say it, dont have the budget behind them to actually start with an 02+ (even ratted out, thats going to be $30k-40k+ unless its salvage) and then start modding.

In a case like this, I think its cool to see what was most likely a pretty rough NA1 get a facelift and radical mods rather than get more and more ratted out until it dies.

Of course the nicest outcome would be a true restoration, but in the case of the NSX, that seems like a rare fate for the older cars that need TLC. They seem to either go to the grave or, like this case, become interesting projects. Latter is better IMO.

Will be interesting to see the pics...

An 02+ car (not going to misuse "NA2", sorry... pet peeve :D), even ratted out, is going to be $$$

For projects like this, where someone knows they want to do radical mods, it makes sense to start with a rough older one. Its not a linear curve. The older the NSX the more there are and the more rough ones there are, so its a *lot* cheaper. I assume most projects like this, even if people dont want to say it, dont have the budget behind them to actually start with an 02+ (even ratted out, thats going to be $30k-40k+ unless its salvage) and then start modding.

In a case like this, I think its cool to see what was most likely a pretty rough NA1 get a facelift and radical mods rather than get more and more ratted out until it dies.

Of course the nicest outcome would be a true restoration, but in the case of the NSX, that seems like a rare fate for the older cars that need TLC. They seem to either go to the grave or, like this case, become interesting projects. Latter is better IMO.

Agree:biggrin:

Nice. The front wheels will rubs if you run 18x9 - just have the shop trim it a little bit then welds the gap back (tig welds ofcourse)

I am actually running 18x9 with 35Et but i do think its still kinda weak.

Here is a couple:)

I love those fender pulls! How much more wider than stock are they. It retains the OEM lines so well and yet is subtle more aggressive. Better than widebody IMO unless going for the extreme race car look

:smile:

How hard and how expensive is it to pull aluminum?

Lastly, cant wait to see more pics!

Back