Finally got my NSX Na1

I love those fender pulls! How much more wider than stock are they. It retains the OEM lines so well and yet is subtle more aggressive. Better than widebody IMO unless going for the extreme race car look

:smile:

How hard and how expensive is it to pull aluminum?

Lastly, cant wait to see more pics!

Thank you! Yea kinda wanna keep the Stock looking quarter panel and just go with the wild looking kit, This about 25mm to 30mm wider than stock body. My buddy told me that this is the first and last one they are gonna do since its a pain in a butt. I also have an offer already to make a copy of this fenders but i dunno we will see:) I will post pics soon as the car is done.

Went to the body shop today and took pics

Attachments

• photo[1]hehe.JPG
    photo[1]hehe.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 460
  • photo[1]lol.JPG
    photo[1]lol.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 379
  • IMG_20110509_172741.jpg
    IMG_20110509_172741.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 375
Picked her up today at the body shop so happy to see her again:) and went straight to my niece's Graduation As i promise her that i will pick her up on a nice car on her graduation day. She was so surprised when i showed up on the nsx and kinda wanna hide herself since so many people taking pics of the Car. Overall great turn out:biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_9516.jpg
    IMG_9516.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 552
  • IMG_9502.jpg
    IMG_9502.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 521
  • IMG_9702.jpg
    IMG_9702.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 520
  • IMG_9711.jpg
    IMG_9711.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 485
That looks great. I love the whole setup blue wheels and all white. Any plan to add some kind of rear diffuser?

I like it, but you need either a blue tow hook in front or take that one off, and a rear diffuser.

That looks great. I love the whole setup blue wheels and all white. Any plan to add some kind of rear diffuser?

Thanks! I am actually making a custom diffuser at the moment but wont be done until next month.

I like it, but you need either a blue tow hook in front or take that one off, and a rear diffuser.

Yeah i was gonna match the towhook with the wheels but then i am actuallt not keeping this wheels for long. Diffuser should be done next month.

Here is what my diffuser is gonna look like after its done:)

Attachments

• Nice diffuser.jpg
    Nice diffuser.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 408
+1 on the pull, although depending on the offset the 10.5 could fit without pulling.

Definitely. I know for fact. I have 10.5 on the rear with NO pulling and no rubbing.

Looks great! I remember seeing it at the shop about 3 months ago. Can't wait to see the finished product in person.

Back