Finally got an nsx

Hello everone!

Just joined nsxprime today. I have a red 93 with black top that is stock except for bbs wheels and has about 68,500 miles on it. I bought car almost a year ago and it has been everything i hoped it would be. i live about an hour north of Atlanta and am looking for other local nsx owners, as i've only seen one other nsx in 4 years since moving here. I'll post pics of car...after my daughter shows me how to do that. (I also posted this message on my own visitor page in error. as you all can see, i am a technological wizard!) :smile:

Welcome to Prime - yes, please post some pics ASAP! You kinda sound like me - gotta get one of my kids over to help me with the computer stuff, especially pics. Spend a lot of years rebuilding engines, brakes, etc and yet am still computer challenged... Happy Motoring Jay

Welcome... anticipating pictures.... Tim use to drive his Sebring Silver NSX in the Atlanta area... then he sold, but plans to come back, possibly with a Zenardi :cool:

Pictures of my 93 NSX

Thanks for the replies.

i agree with Shawn: pictures or it isn't real, so the pictures are attached. :smile:

my brother-in-law bought a black 91 when new (he still has it) and ever since over the years i was determined to get one. after looking for over a year, i finally found this one owned by a guy who lived only 10 miles from me which is pretty funny since i have only seen one other one in 4 years since moving to Georgia.

let me know if anyone knows any one else in my area who owns one.

Attachments

• New Image 2.jpg
    New Image 2.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 140
  • New Image.jpg
    New Image.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 133
  • New Image 3.jpg
    New Image 3.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 166
  • New Image 4.jpg
    New Image 4.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 133
Welcome, and we are not too far apart. Coffee and octane will be real close for you in alpharetta. Hope to see you there

-Chris

I think its the 2nd Sunday every month. but let me check with a friend.
I play hockey in alpharetta off mansell rd, and in cumming

welcome to ownership of a sublime sportscar.

Hello everone!

Just joined nsxprime today. I have a red 93 with black top that is stock except for bbs wheels and has about 68,500 miles on it. I bought car almost a year ago and it has been everything i hoped it would be. i live about an hour north of Atlanta and am looking for other local nsx owners, as i've only seen one other nsx in 4 years since moving here. I'll post pics of car...after my daughter shows me how to do that. (I also posted this message on my own visitor page in error. as you all can see, i am a technological wizard!) :smile:

Usually drive the NSX down to Atlanta for the Petite Le Mans. Stay at my parents house about 45 mins north on I-85. Oh yeah and Congrats.

Last edited:
Back