Finally Drove NA2 NSX

Right...the NA1 I drove had like 175K+ miles on it and wasn't exactly in mint condition. Plus, I didn't really rev as hard as I would like and push it to its limits. Plus, like you said some inexpensive mods, relatively speaking, would probably make it much quicker. But, I did find the NA2 to be noticeably faster--could have been biased by knowing it had a bigger engine. Or perhaps being post-02 it had the mythical/alleged R tuning.

As for Rochester potholes, they are pretty bad. Luckily, I live outside of the city. But after living on South Beach and driving, I've been accustomed to potholes of all shapes and varieties and have learned that lowering a car is not an option for me.

BTW, Smurf Blue aka LSB rules. Best color ever on BMWs, IMHO.

damn.... why did you move from south beach to crochfester?:confused:

damn.... why did you move from south beach to crochfester?:confused:

Simple...job. Plus, my parents live here so I had to kind of come back. However, I eventually plan to maintain 2 residences so I can escape to the Beach for 3+ months every winter.

Even though I can only drive a RWD here for a limited time, the time that I can drive it is more fun. Back roads, twisty roads. Miami was pretty much highways/straightaways. Of course, that's about the only advantage Rochester has hahha. And actually, I'm in a small town 40mi from ROC.

Simple...job. Plus, my parents live here so I had to kind of come back. However, I eventually plan to maintain 2 residences so I can escape to the Beach for 3+ months every winter.

Even though I can only drive a RWD here for a limited time, the time that I can drive it is more fun. Back roads, twisty roads. Miami was pretty much highways/straightaways. Of course, that's about the only advantage Rochester has hahha. And actually, I'm in a small town 40mi from ROC.

Lol. You aren't missing anything this particular SoBe weekend. I'm boarded up as if a hurricane is on the way. :frown:

Back