Ferrari Video

Looks like someone stole Saddams 355 . :D
Did you see how close he came to that BMW. :eek:
Thanks for the video Tom.

Man, that Enzo video was great! Monza! Now that would be a great place to host a DE event or better yet to actually race.

Ouch, remind me not to park my car in Baghdad!

Thanks Gheba,

Regardless of what folks say about the looks of those cars, they get with it and you got to hand to Porsche for building the GT 2 & 3 for specific use.

Shall we turn this into a thread for nothing but these type of video. Thank you sir may I have another. Its cold outside and my car can't go outside and play.:(

That CRX vid looks like he got off pretty lucky. Looks like he may have took a bad line and sounds like he lifted to make the corner. In any event, that sucks.

gheba, you've got to do it at least once!

Last edited:
My initial reaction after watching the 355-burnouts was "you dont need a ferrari to do that".

LOL ... prova4re - love your comments about it being Saddam's 355 ... the 355 even looked beat up like him. :p

Hi

About the Nurburgring.. Yes I agree. You have to go there. The whole atmosphere there is special.

I went there one my bike in 2002. I thought I was pretty quick before I came there, but man was I wrong. :eek: :eek:

It was a pretty scary experience. I would not recommend to drive during the weekend. There are a lot of crazy people there during weekends and you will get passed all the time. I drove only 5 times around the track. I walked the parkinglot a lot..lot of nice bikes and cars. During sunday it was one or more accidents every 20 minutes :eek:

I read this website from top to bottom before I went there. A very good site.

I am hooked and need to go back and probably will with the NSX. If anyone go there please take care. The track is crazy and the people there are also crazy so take care. I would not recommend to drive on a bike there.

Regards

All I can say for the F355 driver is what a moron! Crowded street are generally the best place for something like that.

The enzo video was awesome. He was passing cars like they were riding a ten speed bicycle.

Back