Ferrari taking styling cues from Honda!!

Look at the new F450 that is about to come out. These are renderings however all indications look like it will be close to the final product. Honda came out with the HSC +-2003 and 6 years later this is what Ferrari "came up with"! Going to be tough for the Ferrari guys to say Ferrari did not copy Honda on this one.

Hardly Ferrari needs to copy the HSC. When the HSC came out in 2003, many people including myself thought it looked like a F360/Enzo mix. Please check the original thread back in 2003.
This F450 looks Ferrariesque and along the Pinnin-lines.
Steve

So you see no resemblence between these two?
These three...

ferrari-enzo.jpg

So wankface Mr.x renders a F450/F500 which just looks a little like something Honda made half a decade ago. Then sudenly the design was stolen by Ferrari from Honda :confused:

Put all new designs from the last decade in a row, and most share the same lines/curves.

A lot of mid-engine supercars really share a basic look. NSX, Ferrari, Zonda, Koeniggeeeggessesiiigssiggieeg; short snout, cabin forward, high rear hips.

.... and built for speed! Sounds like my wife!!! :biggrin: LOL

just goes to show that Honda could have repeated their unofficial success with the NSX -- it took a few years for Ferrari to catch up to Honda's build-quality after the NSX. If only Honda had released the HSC, Ferrari would be playing catch-up again.

What Japan needs is a boutique supercar builder. I'm thinking something like Koenigggseeggg, Gumpert, or Fisker, Tesla. some other over the top brand - even if it is loosely sponsored by the Honda. As good as the NSX is they can't seem to gain traction in the supercar world.

I guess you could argue the Carrera GT & the R8 are doing just fine but it would be interesting to see another Prince (Skyline) kind of company.

Back