Ferrari taking styling cues from Honda!!

dxd

Experienced Member
Look at the new F450 that is about to come out. These are renderings however all indications look like it will be close to the final product. Honda came out with the HSC +-2003 and 6 years later this is what Ferrari "came up with"! Going to be tough for the Ferrari guys to say Ferrari did not copy Honda on this one.

Attachments

• F450R.jpg
    F450R.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 809
  • 2003-honda-hsc-concept.jpg
    2003-honda-hsc-concept.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 482
First time i saw the Automobile Magazine that published that i thought it was the NEW NSX:eek: Then it said ferrari and then i thought :confused:

Well you could say its 1-1 then. :wink:

Maybe they're trying to scoop up disgruntled NSX lovers by releasing a "next gen" looking car.
Don't know about you guys but as for me ... it's working!:eek::biggrin:

The next NSX is a used Audi R8....I just hope they depreciate very fast!!!!!

When I saw this picture for the first time last month in one of the magazines I thought is was a new NSX and was freaking out .... then I found out it was the new F450 :frown:

It has so many little things that resemble the current NSX's but with more a modern curvy sleek look.

I am sure this is what we (Acura / honda NSX owners) could have expected if there was an new updated NSX released! Not sure what to ever expect now. :confused:

Maybe Honda has it in "secret production" and will come to market before Ferarri! That would give Ferrari a big black eye. How cool would that be. Wishfull thinking :frown:
Look at the new F450 that is about to come out. These are renderings however all indications look like it will be close to the final product. Honda came out with the HSC +-2003 and 6 years later this is what Ferrari "came up with"! Going to be tough for the Ferrari guys to say Ferrari did not copy Honda on this one.

Exactly my thought when I saw that pic. I was like "it's the freakin' HSC!!!"

I'm glad you posted this. Yes, total copy. Nice job Honda.... :rolleyes:

"What comes around....goes around!" FS copying Honda!

Brawn Team is punishing them this year! GREAT! (Sorry Kimi)

funny how you guys can say it was Honda's design without really knowing that for a fact. Maybe Honda copied Ferrari seeing how Ferrari already has the car made and it was only a Honda Concept. :rolleyes:

Just a random rendering. The F450 or F500 will not look like that. There have been several renderings of the new Ferrari.

QUOTE=Erik B;1179346]funny how you guys can say it was Honda's design without really knowing that for a fact. Maybe Honda copied Ferrari seeing how Ferrari already has the car made and it was only a Honda Concept. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

From Wiki: "The Honda HSC (Honda Sports Concept) is a concept sports car that was initially unveiled at the 2003 Tokyo Motor Show.[1][2] Most of the automotive media immediately speculated that it was designed to be a replacement for the Honda NSX, although this was never confirmed by Honda" I highly doubt that Ferrari was designing this car in 2003 seeing how the current F430 came out after that date...

Last edited:
Funny comments! What about this speculation: Honda sold the design to Ferrari after giving up on the HSC finally? Ferrari and Honda would never admit that. :)
Nice to see who people are 'branded' by the marketing divisions. :D If the car would have had a Honda batch on it all would have applaused but the fact is that Ferrari can sell a car like this but Honda can't because they went green.

BTW: Did I buy the NSX because it's a Honda? No, I bought it because it's a 99.9% perfectly engineered car.

Back to the car: Really nice looking Ferrari! Well done! For those loving the design and a lot of Ferrari people DO love design this Ferrari is the way to go! I really admire the shape of it 'cause it damn bloddy sexy not only for a sportscar. Really nice! Would I buy a Ferrari? NO! :D

So you see no resemblence between these two?

attachment.php

Ferrari-F430-Scuderia-1.jpg

Back